Juice Review Thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

So happy to hear of your favorite juices and just wanted to give a few suggestions for fruity and citrus tobacco flavors. Be sure to let everyone know what you think of them and remember that we do have a swap and trade thread for those of you that have juice that is not your cup of tea. Enjoy your :vapor:.

Voodoo
Cherry Bomb
Kickin Apple
Sweetberry Tobacco
Touch of Melon
Twisted Lime

DesertHogRider

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
Southern Arizona, USA
Not sure what is going on FSUSA but the last 3 times we have been in the NW location it was ~COLD~ & the juice has been so thick & nasty it is barely vapable in a clearo. It is like corn syrup thick. Certainly hope things aren't slipping in the customer service area...almost all new faces & ZERO the typical kindness/helpfulness/acknowlegement.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Hour - I'm the same way with banana flavors. Every now and then, I vape king kong, but it's not a flavor that I want to vape daily. I also love fruit flavors! Currently, my favorites are coconut cream and just peachy. I also like mixing just peachy with either vanilla extreme or hopscotch.

Mike - I'm really not into tobacco flavors, so I've not tried american spirit. Sorry! I like RY4 and RY5, but prefer fruit flavors. Applewood is also a good tobacco flavor.

DHP1303

Jan 4, 2013
Tucson
Not sure what is going on FSUSA but the last 3 times we have been in the NW location it was ~COLD~ & the juice has been so thick & nasty it is barely vapable in a clearo. It is like corn syrup thick. Certainly hope things aren't slipping in the customer service area...almost all new faces & ZERO the typical kindness/helpfulness/acknowlegement.

I had the same experience except for the Broadway location as far as the juice goes, customer service was great as they replaced my 30ml bottle of Shade which is a great somewhat sweet tobacco flavor

DesertHogRider

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
Southern Arizona, USA
I had the same experience except for the Broadway location as far as the juice goes, customer service was great as they replaced my 30ml bottle of Shade which is a great somewhat sweet tobacco flavor

Yep....something's definatley changed in the blending department. The first time I thought it was just me because I have changed suppliers but several friends complained about the same thing. Thick, nasty, juice & it just gets worse & worse as it sits for days.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Yep....something's definatley changed in the blending department. The first time I thought it was just me because I have changed suppliers but several friends complained about the same thing. Thick, nasty, juice & it just gets worse & worse as it sits for days.

Personally, I've not had any issues with recent orders. However, since you've had problems, you should contact FSUSA via email or phone. Another option is to visit the store and ask for a manager.

hammer of the gods

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was in their north west store recently too and while my juice was fine I brought in a friend that wanted to start vaping and get off the analogs and I was very unhappy with the knowledge and customer service of a couple of the new employees. they really should be careful since they now have some competition in town.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
Hour - I'm the same way with banana flavors. Every now and then, I vape king kong, but it's not a flavor that I want to vape daily. I also love fruit flavors! Currently, my favorites are coconut cream and just peachy. I also like mixing just peachy with either vanilla extreme or hopscotch.
glare.gif

Mike - I'm really not into tobacco flavors, so I've not tried american spirit. Sorry! I like RY4 and RY5, but prefer fruit flavors. Applewood is also a good tobacco flavor.
Banana flavors are awesum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread