Status
Not open for further replies.

sedition

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
New Zealand
Hi all,

Hoping I could get some suggestions from you all based on what I've learned about my tastes so far. Like every new vaper I went on a bit of a buying binge grabbing what I could see was highly thought of, popular, etc. Now I have a big box of samples, and from that I only found two I enjoy:

Halo Malibu - never thought of myself as a pineapple or coconut person, but I do love everything about this one, including the menthol - it adds a cool freshness to the vape that I'm addicted to. I'm vaping this all day, every day, and not getting sick of it. I'll be ordering a couple of bottles to keep me going until I find something else that I enjoy.

MBV Hawk Sauce - this one's grown on me too - even more so now that I have an EVOD/MVP setup. Tastes just like Grape Hubba Bubba here in New Zealand, but a whole lot better. I've been vaping this as an alternate to Malibu, it could easily be another ADV.

I won't go into long detail, but I didn't enjoy any of the desert, bakery or gourmet I tried - Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk, Five Pawns Signature, Halo, a few NZ brands. Nothing in the Five Pawns Mixology appealed to me. I'm happy to skip the tobaccos now that I'm happily rid of analogs.

So, this leads me to sweet fruity vapes, and the candy vapes. I'm looking forward to the Unicorn/Narwhal/Gummy Blood samples I have coming, particularly the Gummy Blood - I have a sweet tooth if it's not too sugary (the single shot of Hawk Sauce is more than enough for me).

So - does anybody have a nice fresh vape they want to talk up and recommend?

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
I've vaped a LOT of juice and i'm always searching for fruit ones. Almost exclusively a fruit or mixed cocktail vape guy.

Seduce Juice is one vendor i keep coming back to. They have some of the most creative and elaborate (and well balanced) fruit blends i've tried. Their Snake Venom is godly! It's a peach base, might be a hint of pear (as in it's big brother Snake Oil) over SJ's signature coconut creme base. Their new Snake Bite is also unreal... it's a banana cinnamon toast cereal mix that is also over their signature coconut creme base.... I i didn't think i'd enjoy it as much as i did... but Christ it's good.

Another that i would have never found if it wasnt for them opening a B&M store/lounge in my neighborhood is Liberty Vapor. The guys are really good people and know their ..... They only use the best, 100% USA MADE (they dont just mix imported ingredients in the US and call it US made) ingredients and everything is pre-steeped for best flavor. They really have an awesome sense of balance in their juices as well. My favorites are Pango, a pineapple on the inhale mango on the exhale vape... and strawberry banana milkshake which is... well exactly what it sounds like lol. It has a touch of cooling menthol (not the minty type, the cool exhale type) on the end so it really tastes like you've vaping a milkshake.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I only found two I enjoy:

Halo Malibu - never thought of myself as a pineapple or coconut person, but I do love everything about this one, including the menthol - it adds a cool freshness to the vape that I'm addicted to. I'm vaping this all day, every day, and not getting sick of it. I'll be ordering a couple of bottles to keep me going until I find something else that I enjoy.

MBV Hawk Sauce - this one's grown on me too - even more so now that I have an EVOD/MVP setup. Tastes just like Grape Hubba Bubba here in New Zealand, but a whole lot better. I've been vaping this as an alternate to Malibu, it could easily be another ADV.

I won't go into long detail, but I didn't enjoy any of the desert, bakery or gourmet I tried...

If you head back to MBV you should try Thug Juice w/1 extra flavor shot and Faux Hawk (Hawk Sauce but better in my opinion)

Bionic is not to be missed--Dancing with Miami and Passion Cruise are my faves

Nicoticket--Betelgeuse (Although I prefer Dancing with Miami which is similar)

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Did you recently place an order with Fuzion? Is that where you're getting the gummy blood, etc? You won't be disappointed. :) If you like fruity with a coolness to it, I would recommend Batderp Blend from Derp Sauce. Silly name, good juice. It's a banana/blackberry with some menthol, but I hate calling it menthol because it's not really, minty, just cool. If you like Hawk Sauce this will blow you away.

Also, I would recommend trying some Alice in Vapeland. I love their Mangri-La, Lucky #11, and Quiet Morning. All of them fruity and delicious. Especially the Mangri-La.

Don't forget to come back and share with us what you decided to try!

sedition

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
New Zealand
Thanks Schmidt - yep I ordered samplers of Gummy Blood, Narwhal Blood and Unicorn Blood. I've gone through Fuzion's range and about 95% of their flavours sound appealing. It'd be great to go with one company rather than keeping a track of orders and flavours from a whole bunch.

As for sharing, I honestly can't speak highly enough of the Halo Malibu. It'll be the first flavour I try to replicate when I start making my own.

sedition

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
New Zealand
Hate to tell you, you missed Rasta Blood. A must try at fuzion.

Couple of issues with that one. First is that I can't stand the smell/taste of pot. How strong is the 'subtle hint of Mary Jane'? Second is the strawberry and cream - sounds a lot like SB Mother's Milk, which I really wanted to like, but didn't. Is Rasta Blood similar to that?

Also, have you tried the Valhalla? That's one outside of the fruity flavours that does appeal to me.

NoMoreTequila

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Northern California
Couple of issues with that one. First is that I can't stand the smell/taste of pot. How strong is the 'subtle hint of Mary Jane'? Second is the strawberry and cream - sounds a lot like SB Mother's Milk, which I really wanted to like, but didn't. Is Rasta Blood similar to that?

Also, have you tried the Valhalla? That's one outside of the fruity flavours that does appeal to me.

I don't know what 'class' of MJ you've tried or when, but, it can be the most amazingly beautiful smelling flower that there is! :)

Also, tobacco vapes allowed me to quit Marlborough Lights 'Cold Turkey' over two years ago! :vapor:

Keep an open mind! :toast:

Edit: Of course I've also smelt 'flowers' that smelled like a Skunks rear end. :facepalm:
Somehow I kinda enjoyed those as well. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread