Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
hello all I was wondering if there was a good suppler out there that does samples of flavors i am new to vaping and not really sure what i like yet so i think a sample pack would be my best bet i was thinking "vapors ect." anyone try their stuff? is it good? or who would you recommend

with much respect to the vets
DLR

ps: i have a 510 model

A great selection at a great price on 6ml samplers (most are 3ml), which when you're done, you can use as good 'travel bottles' once you find the flavors you like and buy bigger. Also they are a good sampling of some of the 'common ejuices' - Kent, USA Mix (marlboro), Nuport, Virginia, etc. So if you choose another vendor afterwards, you have an idea of what those flavors are like.

12mg nic:
HIGH VOLTAGE SAMPLERS 12Mg 6ml Plastic Dropper Bottles

24mg nic:
6ML Nhale/Xhale Liquid Samplers - 24MG

Last edited:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Also:

• Awesome Vapor: various $17 ten-packs of 18mg 3-ml bottles
  • eSmokerOnline: various $16-$28 six (to nine)-packs of 24mg 5-ml bottles
  • myFreedomSmokes: $50 six-pack of 20-ml bottles (your choice of flavor and nicotine level)
  • DIY Flavor Shack: $30 six-pack of 6-ml bottles (your choice of flavor and nicotine level)
  • EliquidPlanet: various $20 five-packs of 5-ml bottles (your choice of nicotine level)
  • Johnson Creek: $22 ten-pack of 18mg 3.7-ml bottles
  • Any e-liquid supplier with reasonably priced small bottles
I'm not familiar with Vapors Etc., but $7 for a five-pack of 3-ml bottles sounds like a good deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread