• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca

Jun 2, 2017
Since vaping is illegal here, we don't have much 'talk' or 'reviews' on juices and how they taste like and if it is worth getting them. So often, we have to sorta try our luck getting a juice blindly and hoping it would be tasty. (except the ones from US)

vaping community is really tight and small here, It would be nice to share your thoughts and gives recommendation on what's nice and what is not! (though taste is pretty much subjective)

I'll start -

Juice: Nasty series ( asap grape)
Taste: Very artificial. There are better grape flavors out there. Don't really recommend the
Nasty Series imho.
Mint: No mint
Throat Hit: None
Rating: 2/5

Juice: Fantasi Orange (Ice)
Taste: This is pretty alright. Taste exactly like the drink. If you like the drink, give this a go. Don't be intimidated by the Ice though, It's not really that ice-y.
Mint: Medium
Rating: 3.5/5

Juice: Chinggey Banana Split
Taste: Kinda dig this. If you're a creamy kinda person, this is something worth trying. You can really taste the banana on the inhale and some chocolate(?) on the exhale. The flavors aren't overpowering each other but could be a downer for some.
Throat Hit: Medium
Rating: 4/5

Juice: Strawberry Jam MONSTER.
Taste: Never thought I would've vape a toast flavor juice. This is really tasty, on the inhale you'll get some strawberry jam, on the exhale.. something salty, the butter plus the toast.
Rating: 4/5

I'll add in somemore when I have the time, feel free to add on!

Orca

Jun 2, 2017
Juice: Drip Addict Purple Haze
Taste: Grape with too much bubblegum taste, don't really like the overpowering smell and taste of bubblegum
Mint: Slight
Rating: 1/5

Juice: Naked Very Berry (6mg)
Taste: Lemon, blueberry, blackberry. On the inhale a strong blueberry taste, exhale with lemon and blackberrry. Quite a strong candy-ish taste. Not too sweet, kinda my ADV now.
Throat Hit: Medium (6mg)
Rating: 5/5

Juice: Fantasi Apple Ice
Taste: Like a cold apple juice. have a weird smell to it, but taste wise, pretty good.
Mint: Strong
Rating: 3.5/5

next87

Jun 19, 2017
juice : naked frost bite
taste : melon/pineaple with slight mint taste
mint : low
rating : 4/5
still my favourite juice

juice : #adv arabic coffee ice
taste : freezing kopi o
mint : strong
rating : 2/5
strong coffee taste, but also very strong mint taste

juice : grapee grape ice
taste : grape with strong mint sometimes
rating : 3/5
want to ask opinion from the more experience member here, sometimes after refill, the mint taste is very strong, but after 3-4 vapes, the mentol taste more bearable, is this indication of dry hit? but there's still grape taste in it

sgcloudchaser

Jun 14, 2016
great post guys, keep it up, i will post some of my reviews soon.. i like the format you guys are rating the juice, kindly add one more line to it, which is how fast it gunks the coils ? i aint sure if you guys have this issue but i kinda hate it, specially if i am using my tvf12 coils, i cant trash my expensive coils for just 15ml of vaping. for example the jam moster juice is really one of my fav, but it spoils the coils in two tank cycle. which i never expected from a US juice.

xinexz

Verified Member
May 17, 2017
Juice: Bangsawan Strawberry Apple
Taste: Tastes like the strawberry ice cream from the ice cream uncle downstairs with the bell with a hint of apple. Doesn't have the sour notes of a strawberry nor the tartness of an apple. Just straight up sweet and minty
Rating: 4/5, would vape this all day every day. Would be a 5/5 if it didn't clog up the coils so much due to the sweetener

Orca

Jun 2, 2017
juice : naked frost bite
taste : melon/pineaple with slight mint taste
mint : low
rating : 4/5
still my favourite juice

juice : #adv arabic coffee ice
taste : freezing kopi o
rating : 2/5
strong coffee taste, but also very strong mint taste

juice : grapee grape ice
taste : grape with strong mint sometimes
rating : 3/5
want to ask opinion from the more experience member here, sometimes after refill, the mint taste is very strong, but after 3-4 vapes, the mentol taste more bearable, is this indication of dry hit? but there's still grape taste in it

I think if the mint is not as significant as before, probably the juice is low, or finishing if you're on an RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread