Juice Variety vs Cig Variety

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I find something strange about vaping and variety.

When I was on Analogs I wanted to sick with one thing.

I have found that I can't stick with the same thing now. I need to change what I am using every tank.

I know there are people that have an every day juice but I don't know how they do it.

It seems odd to me that vaping has this trait and analogs didn't for me.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
True...cig smokers lock down on one flavor. Just never seemed right to stray. Quite the opposite with vaping. Perhaps because there are so many good flavors. There are few vapers who vape only one flavor. I vape Dragon's Fire the last half of each day. Beyond that I switch off during the first half with a variety of flavors. I also find some flavors are very good but only for short stretches. It's just nice to have options.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Hmm to me all cigs tasted alike. I never differentiated between one brand over another. In fact, I didn't know that people did until reading it on this forum. How's that for irony? The only difference I could tell between cigs was menthol or non menthol. I only switched to lights because I thought they would be better for me. Yeah, like that was true.

I suppose if I wanted to or was just limited to one juice, I could do that with Dragon's Fire. All the others?? Not so much. Another reason maybe, I know I vape more than I smoked... Or more like its always near and I vape it all the time. Not just the 7 minutes each hour or two. I vape, set it down for a few minutes, pick it back up, vape, set it back down... This goes on all day long. I think we get weary of the same flavor especially because we know there are so many good flavors out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread