• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

juices that majority will love in sg ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legionx

Oct 15, 2011
SG
i just vaped 31 HS flavors and 26 passed my satisfaction mark. i have to thumbs up HS juice, why? Cos there's TOTALLY no throat sting (ok this is not throat hit)!!!

other juices always give a sting to the throat (probably because of the PG?) no matter how light the nic. imagine i vape tested all flavors in about an hour without taking a single sip of water.

Real throat hit comes in at 18mg or above for me and i think i've finally found the right manufacturer that really makes quality juice.

wultan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2012
Singapore
Coffee flavor seems to smells very rich and has the "kopiko" flavor.
I personally am stuck on the Lemon Black Tea flavor by HC. It has the nice aroma of Chinese Tea with the tanginess of the lemon. I did not really like it to begin with, but it grew on me. My nicotine content is 12mg. I used to use 70/30 but find that 60/40 is smoother on the throat. No issues with wicking on a self punched Boge in a tank.
I personally tried
- Green Tea (HC) - Nice taste and aroma of green tea. I used this exclusively on my SDK with a SR Boge when i was in Phuket. Vaped through 6 ml when i was there and the rest spilled due to cabin pressure on the way back.
- Watermelon (HC) - Mellow and mild. Not too sweet.
- Watermelon (BWB) - +1. Nice rich watermelon taste. If not for the hassle in importing these, I will most probably be making this my primary vape.
- Earl grey - The bergamot tastes really horrible when vaped but it smells amazing upon exhalation. If I have a standalone vaporizor for the house, i will will use this as an essential aroma therapy oil.
- Cola - Taste like cough lozenges to me.
- Lychee - I only tried this from a friend. Not sure where he got it from but it was really good.
- Lychee (Hangsen) - Totally different. Has a little lychee taste but i find it too sweet.
- Mixed Fruit (Handsen) - Tastes like cough syrup to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread