Juices turning gummy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingBullet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
Southern Utal
Not sure if this is my imagination or not? I'm trying out Ce2 clear carto's which are strange looking to begin with. Everything works fine except that after you vape on them for a bit the juice looks as if it's all turned gummy, thick and gel like and all congealed on the string fiber? It especially looks weird when you have several air bubbles in the carto.

Does the juice actually turn thick in these cartos?

Rudy33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hmm didn't even think about the process the juice goes through while vaping- I was thinking it was because I purposely mix a thicker juice to drip for less leaking. I have not mixed a thinner juice yet to try.

I am sure it does to an extent. If the atomizer gets hot (which it does to create a vapor) then it would make sense the liquid goes through a reduction of some sort and becomes thicker.

It could be - we are able to see the process now because it's clear.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Pull the plugs out and tip it upside down. Gummy doesn't come flowing out.
I'm using a FLüXomizer clear CE-2 and the barrel is not secure at the base. I discovered this when I went to pull the rubber tip off the top. The barrel pulled right up and I had juice all over. Not good. I checked another one and it seems secure. Maybe I just got a defective 1. But at least I found out the juice wasn't gummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread