• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juicy Clear Brandy-Boro, wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanxx

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2011
Montreal (Canada)
Hi,
today i got an order from Canadian Electronics Vapor and got that e liquid.
In the past i tried 2 Juicy Clear e liquid , their menthol and the raspberry one, both of them were very good.
But today when i dripped a couple of drop on my 306 atty i almost had a revelation, the Brandy-Boro is awesome.
It taste even better than brandy and Malboro cigs, a bit of hazelnut in the taste, it's by far my favorite e liquid so far.
Anyone else like it as much as me?

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
Never the brandy but the Marlboro makes we want to puke and I bet they are similar so I probably wouldn't like it

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Agree on the Marlboro. Didn't like it at all, however, I have to agree with the op. I'm on the Brandy Boro as we speak and I love it too. Very different from the Marlboro.

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
Thought i'd post a bit of an update on my earlier post for anyone looking for juice suggestions; Must have been having a bad day or needed to clean my atty. Marlboro from Juicy clear isn't all that bad. Bit of a stronger taste than the Brandy-Boro, but still good. Prefer the Brandy-Boro for sure though.

Agree on the Marlboro. Didn't like it at all, however, I have to agree with the op. I'm on the Brandy Boro as we speak and I love it too. Very different from the Marlboro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread