• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juicy Clear Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kams Cats

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
Tried that, but still cant find anyone whose tried their 'waffler' yet.

There are two reviews in the other JC review thread.

It's sweet. Very sweet. To me the maple syrup was stronger then the waffle flavour. So if you like the sweet maple syrup you will like this one. I did.

The0n3

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Sask, Can
Felt I should chime in and say the exact opposite. I ordered 4 bottles last week - the day he announced the promotion. However, the promotion started after I had already ordered the bottles. I emailed James and asked if I was too late. I told him I was writing a review on 4 of his juices. Without any proof of the reviews, he said "You know what, I just grabbed your order and threw in 3 random bottles for you!"

So there you go. He gave me 90 mL of free juice. Luckily I actually posted my review in the ejuice review subforum, so it never got purged. I've emailed him before too and he's always replied within minutes.

I to have had nothing but grate experiences with JC always very professional and they have my favourite juices. I would still be a smoker without them :)

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
Well, a month and 2 weeks later and I've received my shipment. First one got "Lost" so James was kind enough to send out a replacement order that arrived in 3 days. Overall excellent service from James, and he threw in an extra bottle of "RY4" and some Blueberry Tobacco (Review to follow) for my troubles.

On the chopping block today: FurRY 4 Play, and Poma Grenade. Both vaped off of a fresh Bloog caro, left to sit over-night.

FurRY 4 Play:
It's an interesting take on an RY4. I sence all of the holy trifecta of Vanilla, Caramel and Tobacco, but this is more of a dessert vape than your typical RY4. This vape is creamy, and not overpoweringly sweet, and very strong on the Caramel side. The juice its self is dark and smells very rich. Overall I find this juice very enjoyable. I'm not sure it will become an ADV, but I can see it as an every day vape at the end of a hard day of work. Excellent Flavour, and Vapor production, but a little light on TH at 18mg. Next order will likely be 24mg to increase the TH.

Poma Grenade:
This juice is excellent. It has a sweet berry taste, and there's a hint of Acai berry in there as well. If you've ever tasted "Fuze Shape Juice" (Think it's a Coke product) this is a dead ringer. This juice is very light in colour, and the flavour is subtle and not overpowering like some other Pomegranates I've tried. No Cemical taste either that I find from a lot of fruit juices. Vapor production is great, and again TH is a little light at 18mg. Could easily become an ADV, and I recommend it to any fruit juice lovers out there.

Still have Green Tea, and Blueberry Tobacco to test out, but with the above juices at the quality they are at, I'm sure I will enjoy.

AllYourBase

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Alberta
I got a chance to try the DuMay and Maple Rum Tobacco recently.... Dripped onto a 510 atty on an Ego battery. FYI these reviews are coming from a guy who has never liked any of the tobacco flavours he's tried before.

DuMay is frankly amazing for a tobacco flavour, the closest thing to actual smoke I've tried. Has peppery hints. I like it a lot. Doesn't have any hints of that 'fresh tobacco' flavour (like the smell of opening a fresh pack) that I don't like in my tobacco juices.

Maple Rum Tobacco is also very very good. It has a nice, strong tobacco taste, and the maple rum flavors really shine through. One of my instant favourites, for sure.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Thanks for letting me know about the maple rum, sounds like i might give that a try.

I got the WAFFLE and the COCONUT. The Waffle is very light, hardly much taste, wasnt a fan. The COCONUT , is great for adding a few drops into other juices before vaping, dessert juices, cigar/cig juices, its great for that, but definitely not for just vaping COCONUT. overpowering. but i use a few drops in my desserts etc, and i love it. so it will last forever.

Bluesmaster75

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
London, Ontario
Thanks for letting me know about the maple rum, sounds like i might give that a try.

I got the WAFFLE and the COCONUT. The Waffle is very light, hardly much taste, wasnt a fan. The COCONUT , is great for adding a few drops into other juices before vaping, dessert juices, cigar/cig juices, its great for that, but definitely not for just vaping COCONUT. overpowering. but i use a few drops in my desserts etc, and i love it. so it will last forever.

I do the same thing with the Mental Menthol. It's way to strong for me on it's own but using it to add menthol to other flavours has saved me from throwing alot of other juices away. It's definitely called "mental" for good reason :D lol

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I'm having a ..... of a time finding anything good in juices from canada. Guess I got spoiled over at Alien Visions. been vaping nothing but 'havana gold' for like the past 6 months. oh my gaaaa.

a couple of good places that ship to canada, and arent horrendous on shipping, are ms t's bakery, alien visions, and copper creek.
if you want to get dinged with major shipping costs, and crappy customer service, go to Nhaler. I have ordered a few times, and was really disappointed.
I ordered 3 pralines and cream, because I had it from them before. but when i ordered the bulk 3 30 mls. i received a juice that wasnt anywhere near the taste of the first couple of times. horrible. old. completely different. if you complain, they dont care. sad really. To be fair, it wasnt even the owner, Drew, i never dealt with him directly, except in here. Some other person that works there, who makes mistakes on every single order i ever did. when you email back, there isnt much support. . Dont know why he keeps that employee. If i've only ever ordered 4 times, and 3 of them went south', i'm sure others had the same issues.

Ms t's is known for her snickerdoodle, but i'm not huge on cinnamon. but she makes awesome juices.
I just ordered from her: french toast, waffle (apparently its incredible) pralines and cream, blueberry pie with ice cream, and peanut butter cookie' .
Alien visions is known for their 'havana gold, boba's bounty, and gorilla juice. (wasnt a huge fan of the gorilla juice, banana tasted weird in it).

Ms T's Bakery has some seriously good juices, pretty pricey though. I was in a thread the other day by accident, some '2011 awards for best juices' . and Copper Creeks house blend, won i think, so i checked out their thread, and everyones going mental about their HOUSEBLEND and PIE aka PUMPKIN PIE.

so i ordered off of copper creek, the house blend and the pumpkin pie. shipping was decent to canada, 11 bucks i think. small box / parcel. If you want me to let you know how they are, just holla.

Mental instead of Menthol. love it' . hahahah

copper creek: Copper Creek House Blend
alien visions: Alien Visions E-Juice
ms t's bakery: Ms T's Bakery Essentials

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread