Juicy E-Juice Need Help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthBombing

Dec 13, 2013
Canada
Does anyone know the PG/VG ratio of " Juicy e-juice brand " Juicy eJuice - e Liquid - Best e-Liquid it doesnt say anywhere on there site and i cant seem to contact them, currently im using G&G Smith e-juice and its 30/70 mix but im always getting a burnt taste from it so i think its too VG concentrated, also what is the consistency of lets say a 70PG/30VG juice.

Sthur

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Denver
Here you go.

Handmade in Canada and the United States, Juicy eJuice is available in more than 69 delicious flavors made with only premium ingredients. Juicy eJuice follows a custom recipe using a mixture of approximately 66% PG and 34% VG, delivering the smoothest and most flavorful vapor sensation.
Juicy eJuice offers a great variety of basic fruit and traditional tobacco flavors. Great aroma and at the same time mild enough for anyone to vape for hours. With 0, 8, 12, 18 and 24 strength, the Juicy line has something that will satisfy every vaper – even those who are looking for a more intense throat kick. Anyone can vape these tasty eJuices all day without an afterburn. All ingredients and flavorings in Juicy eJuice are high quality and FDA approved, making it the highest quality premium e-Liquid.

Juicy eJuice | Nikki's Vapor Bar

This should work or find some 50/50 or add a drop or two di water to dilute the juice down a hair.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Does anyone know the PG/VG ratio of " Juicy e-juice brand " Juicy eJuice - e Liquid - Best e-Liquid it doesnt say anywhere on there site and i cant seem to contact them, currently im using G&G Smith e-juice and its 30/70 mix but im always getting a burnt taste from it so i think its too VG concentrated, also what is the consistency of lets say a 70PG/30VG juice.

Okay, so there are a couple of things you can try to keep from getting a burnt taste. For starters, the viscosity of the 30/70 blend is likely going to be pretty thick, so it will be difficult to get it to wick properly on a stock coil, causing the coil to dry out and result in "burnt" hits. You can try removing a flavor wick from the coil, which usually allows faster wicking of the juice, and see if that helps. If it doesn't, you can try adding a drop or two of distilled water to a tank and see if that will dilute the juice enough to wick properly ...

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread