Juicy Peach

Status
Not open for further replies.

moze229

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2011
Central NC, USA
Has anyone tried this? I got a free sample with an order one time and I vaped it up real fast. It was a reddish/pink color and smelled really peachy. I just got around to ordering some recently and the mix is completely clear and smells a little perfumy. I just want to confirm that this is a steeping issue and not a formula change. I hope the recipe didn't change because I loved the sample that I got! If it is a steep issue, would it be beneficial for me to leave the cap off for a few days? Thanks.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Hello moze229!

Thank you for your question! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the Juicy Peach sample you were sent. I want to confirm that the formula for our Juicy Peach has not changed. The color and flavor issue is most certainly a steeping issue. We recommend that our customers let our juices steep at least 3-5 days after receiving them to allow the flavors and colors to develop, although they will continue to change after that time frame. No need to take the cap off while steeping, just let them sit in a cool place out of direct sunlight! I hope that helps! Have a great day! And don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread