Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
18ML Reduced PG 12MG Nic. Ego LR 510.

Flavor is Subtle tangerine lime. You don't have to wonder if theres flavor here or really wish there was more. The flavor is there but not really up in your face bam. I find the flavor to be very pleasant and relaxing but if you think to much into you might start to imagine some sort of lime dish liquid or lime floor cleaner. Not that it taste like that but the smell could send your imagination there.

As for vapor well Its right where you would expect a reduced PG blend. I would guess this is about 70 PG 30 VG. I can tell this juice is not stomped on at all with water or alcohol. It produces a decent amount of vapor. I could go for some more but not if I have to sacrifice throat hit.

So about throat hit. It has a throat hit. It not like vaping nothing but its not a big throat hit. Its a step above a crappy throat hit but a few steps shy of a very satisfying throat hit.

All and all I have to say this is one of the better juices I have had and a definite re buy every time I order from juicy vapor. If your looking for a new fun and exotic flavor then this juice im sure will please you. I love the name of this juice and they have done justice to it by coming very close to the ecto plasma flavor.

Special thanks to the Vapor Cast for bringing another great juice to my attention.

enfurno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Las Vegas
www.majorvapor.com
I am severely dissapointed with juicyvapor. Their blends are simply nothing more than a bit of lorannes and a base.. I've mixed my own juices for some time now, and it is honestly much cheaper than having someone do it for you. Juicyvapor is far from the top of my vendor list... That being said, I am a tobacco fiend, I rarely try fruit mixes.. I will give them this, their pizza is spot on, though bacon wrapped jalapeno leaves much to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread