Winnah, Winnah! Chicken Dinnah!: Juicy Vapor's Ecto Plasma. Boytoy's new fave

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Plano TX
So my boyfriend is not a fan of lemon or lime flavoring, but that only seems to be an issue when it's something not like a soda or candy :)

Got him Ecto Plasma to try. First of all, VERY happy with Juicy Vapor's quick shipping. It almost made it in three days but since the third day was a Saturday, the post office got it to town but missed the delivery mail truck by a couple hours. So it came on Monday-- still not bad-- five days total. They got it out the day I ordered it, and it was two sample packs of 3ml flavors as well as 7 3ml flavors as well. I really dig the specials they send out on their mailing list so definitely join that!

Back to the flavor:
Most of all, it reminded him of the lollipops he got as a kid at the doctor's office.
saf_t_pops.jpg

After a little digging, he showed me these. So if you recognize these and like 'em, then ecto plasma is up your alley.

Other comparisons: It's like an apple jolly rancher except more lemon/lime :)

After a few puffs I was excited to hear him say that this is his new favorite, beating Backwood's Brew Malty Toffee (which he still loves.) Basically because the flavor is so strong and sweet. I puffed it a little and found it tasted like a kool aid to me, which is amazing because the 0nic pg/vg ones I've gotten so far haven't pushed flavor as strongly (a bummer.) I will be ordering some ecto plasma for myself in 0 nic next order.

Boyfriend vaped all 3ml in exactly 24 hours and normally that amount lasts him 36 hours. So I'm going to see about switching him from 18mg in that flavor to 16 or 12 since I don't think he needs to suck in that much nicotine.

Throat hit doesn't really matter for him. He didn't get that choking throat hit but other than that, he doesn't really care so not super helpful on giving it a TH grade.

Vapor production was good. Smelled good from my end too.

So basically, I win again. I am now responsible for my boyfriend's two top flavors both of which he probably wouldn't have ordered had I not started ordering off of the very helpful reviews found here.

I highly recommend Juicy Vapor. I didn't find them that responsive via email which is a minus point, and I didn't find their online vid conferences that useful but those are really small potatoes in comparison to a great flavor, a great sample pack, getting it in the mail fast, and giving the boyfriend a new top flave.

edit: I just asked him about smoking it so quickly and he said that happens when he's using a StarDust. So, it was slightly more flavorful in a stardust, but it burned more quickly. Take that into consideration.

p.s. for the one or two reviews who said this had a cleaning fluid type taste, when I puffed on it, I could see where they got that impression. It wasn't unpleasant to me because it was like a candified version of that-- but then again, lemon and lime are used in a lot of cleaning products so it's hard to not have at least a little association with that.

Anyway, YMMV! Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread