Jumping back on the wagon. need good juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
vaped for a year & 1/2 then fell off the wagon and smoked again. back to vaping again and for good.

what are the current top 10 flavors or juices?

i liked bobas before i stopped but it wasnt my go to.

just tryed samples from pink spot and like a couple fruity flavors so far.

i like sweet and smooth flavors for all day vaping. not into harsh th anymore. prefer light th lots of flavor and decent vapor production.

thanks in advance

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Hello! Glad you are back to vaping. The only juice I repeat buy (and I mean repeat, repeat, repeat, ect!) is from Welcome to Copper Creek - Online Store. I would advise you to try House, any Danish(I adore the Cherry and the Raspberry), Peach, Cake and please, try the Pie. She will give you a free sample of your choice (specify in the order notes what you want) and 5% discount is automatically applied at checkout!
Seriously, the juice is awesome!
Oh, and the Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is so good!
I didn't ever think I would want Tobacco vapes until I had Twisted Tobacco! Really good stuff!:)

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I diy most of my stuff, but I got carried away and had to try some pre-made flavors recently.

ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better "the yummy" is just that.
Smooth, sweet, and yummy. (I added 2 drops of EM to a 15ml bottle.) It can be hard to find on the website (Soooo many flavors) just put "yummy" in the search box.

Of course, I couldn't pay shipping for just one bottle ;-)
so I grabbed several flavors. I made my own malt, and got some "Vanilla swirl" It's creamy and smooth, but "yummy" is my favorite from them.

DIY Flavor shack is ALWAYS good. I think she's still giving away a free "Jingle cookie" with orders over $20. (Put in the comments how you want it mixed)
No one (not even me) makes a better Banana nut bread than Dawn.

Enjoy!

kjonesy

Moved On
Aug 13, 2011
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: Afilliate link spammer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread