Recommend me some Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonayran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
in a box.
For the past couple of months the only kind of juice I have been vaping are mentholated fruity flavors ex: Pink spot, Blue Spot, Ecto Chill.

Really getting tired of vaping the same flavors over and over again and I am really looking into bakery, tea and coffee type of flavors.

Could anyone who reads this please contribute and recommend the juices you like and from where?

18SixFifty

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Michigan
I just got a sample of some coffee flavored juice from The Vapor Station called Sumatra that I really like. It's not a super strong coffee flavor, but has been flooring me with flavor compared to my dailies. Finding it's a good contrast to sweet bakery flavors I typically vape.

You just beat me to it!! It really was good.

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
I'm primarily a tobacco flavor kinda guy, but I got some awesome flavors from AltCig. One is their RY4 (caramel/vanilla tobacco), the other is called tobacco love (vanilla tobacco). Very good vanilla flavor in both. If you like vanilla they have one called vanilla love.

Another I must recommend would be Heather's Heavenly Vapes. Pretty much can't go wrong there.

evildee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Los Angeles
@evildee was looking at the halo site, how is that juice? What flavors do you get from vaping it?

It's like hot cocoa with dark chocolate and not overly sweet. I'm vaping it at 5.2 - 5.6 volts with a 3 ohm cartomizer. I just got this juice over the labor day weekend sale from reading rave reviews. It's gonna be my favorite for a long time.

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
It's like hot cocoa with dark chocolate and not overly sweet. I'm vaping it at 5.2 - 5.6 volts with a 3 ohm cartomizer. I just got this juice over the labor day weekend sale from reading rave reviews. It's gonna be my favorite for a long time.

I agree, Belgian Cocoa is really good. I haven't heard of too many who don't like it.

HighlanderNorth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Mid Atlantic USA
I'd recommend "Barbequed Artichoke" from Vaping Lords!

Just kidding, I made both of those 2 names up.....

It depends on what types of flavors you like, and even then, you may or may not like a flavor that many other people do like. I( think many/most people here have figured that out by now! I wish I was one of the few people who like 80-90% of the juices they try. It would be a WHOLE lot less expensive!

But if you like tobacco flavors, maybe try Halo Freedom Juice or Torque 56 for a more full flavored one. I hear Tribeca is good but I have not tried it yet.

I really like the Liquid Express Taboo.

The Plume Room's Summer Peach is really good.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
It depends on what types of flavors you like, and even then, you may or may not like a flavor that many other people do like. I( think many/most people here have figured that out by now! I wish I was one of the few people who like 80-90% of the juices they try. It would be a WHOLE lot less expensive!

My first juice search from about a year ago was probably closer to 5% that I liked. This latest one may be closer to 80-90%, but that's probably because I've had a year plus to figure out what I like, and also who has similar tastes here that I should listen to.

Not to mention I probably have 95% of my taste buds back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread