Not open for further replies.

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
Received the kit today - thank you!!!

First let me say, that the kit comes in a beautiful black sleek presentation box.
Opening it, one has a sense of opening a jewelry box to find something lovely inside.

The first thing inside the box are two black automatic batteries nestled in their own black foam cushion. The batts are very reminiscent of the size of a long, thin cigarette - perhaps a black Virginia Slim.
But, of course, infinitely cooler because it's an ecig!

Under the top foam cushion, are two more boxes. In one is a USB charger and and 'wall wort' adapter. This enables the uses to charge not only from a computer, but all straight from an AC wall outlet - very convenient.

In the other box, are 5 pre-filled carts with your choice of nic level. I chose 16mg Camel from the website prior to the box being sent. Several other flavors and nic strengths are available.

I have yet to try the PV, but according to the included brochure, they rate at 3.7 Volts - quite a punch for such a tiny ecig!

Very nice presentation of the kit - the style makes the transition from cigs to PV seem like the great and important event that it is - perhaps a psychological boost that many of us may appreciate as we make the transition to our 'ex-smoker' lives.

Great looking starter kit with impressive voltage!
Everything a beginner vaper needs to start living a healthier life.

Thumbs up!

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread