Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellysleep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lynchburg,VA,USA
Hi everyone,
I have been vaping a little over a month and a half and I love being free from the cancer sticks!!!! I started on an e-go type and quickly up graded to an MVP 2.0 with in the week then I got a Innokin 134 nothing wrong with any of those but my hubby who started the same time I did got a provari to start with......*stupid me* did not! So when I knew what my tax return looked like I did my looking around on the provape site and fell in LOVE with the blue/green hybrid with blue led and extension cap and the black satin......decisions to make so I put the hybrid in the cart next day put the satin one in there as well next day told hubby I was getting both......he being the logical one "Do you think you need both" me "yes if I don't get both now when I still have my tax money then I will regret it in two months when I want another" logical right???? So he says you DO not NEED two!!!! So I say do you want me to buy you another one? I will! So of course he was ok with that 0_o So Thursday money is in ready to place the order and low and behold I see the provape 1 and decide that would make the perfect little fella to take to the store and to work....so in the cart it goes........and the lovely folks at provape had all my mods to me by SATURDAY that is freaking awesome........so just wanted to say hello and I LOVE MY PROVARI!!! That is all....thank you for reading.:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread