Just an introduction of a new vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
My handle on the net is Nicoroshi.
Was a smoker for the last 29 years at a pack to a pack, and a half a day.
Tried gum, patch, cheapo eCigs from my local gas station but always fell back into smoking.

15 days ago I decided to try something a bit different.
A newer (evolved) eCig with juice.
Bought an iTaste MVP, and some juice, and bottom coil plastic tanks from the local smoke shop, and took them to work with me.
Still kept to the same schedule but instead of having a smoke I had a vape instead.
Holy cow!!!
I didn't want a cigarette even though I had about a half a pack with me.
By the end of the work day I gave away my lighter, and the half pack of smokes because vaping was working for me.

Bought a couple ego twist batteries, and some SmokTek pyrex bottom coil tanks (can't be without a backup plan you know).
Continued vaping on my iTaste MVP with iClear 30 tank until they arrived.
Not bad. Better draw on the SmokTek tanks, and the ego twist was voltage adjustable, and smaller (easier ) to carry.

Hooked up with a friend whom I knew from gunsmithing (Savagemann here on the forums) who has been smoke free, and vaping for nearly 9 months, and received an introduction to drip atomizers, mechanical mods, wrapping my own coils, and mixing my own juice.

Super WOW!
This gives me the drag I crave, the vapor production I want, and the flavors are much better than anything I had bought.
Bought a nemesis clone, and a KayFun clone at the local smoke shop.

I am introduced to fastech,101 vape, wizards lab, and a few other sites.
About $300 later I am waiting for a few more mechanical mods, drip atomizers, and kayfun/ Russian 91% clones as well as 18650, 18500, and 18350 IMR batteries, and charger.

Regained my sense of smell, and taste (I hear it gets even better with more time), and am breathing easier.

So now I am here to further my education.

I had no idea that vaping was the answer I had searched for for years. :)

Backlash

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
WA, USA
About $300 later

LOL I hear you.
When I started.. I grabbed the cheap eGo starter set that came with 1 bottle of juice and 2 batteries and cheap plastic clearomizers. Well.. That didn't last long. :vapor:
Still have the eGo set, will keep as backup. Picked up an eVic and gone through multiple styles of clearomizers/tanks/etc until I got my first IBTanked tank.. now I have 5 of them. And I have more new flavors on the way now.. And already looking at different mods to add to the eVic, I love it except that damn cheap plastic ring just bugs me.. I want to tear it apart and tighten it up somehow.

LMAO, Yep.
Nico has a way of advancing quickly (and doing a ton of research in the process) on things that interest him (modding video games [Oblivion, and Skyrim], building, and teaching AK pattern guns [actually wrote an ebook on that that's published on Amazon, iTunes, Barnes, and Noble, and now vaping).
Looking forward to what I can learn here to further what started out as quitting something that was slowly killing me which is quickly becoming another hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread