Just bought my first E-cig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinglepixie

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2011
Tx
I bought the volt, from smokelessimage and LOVE it! Not my first time trying to vape, My friend had the Janty EGO and it was nice too, but they are always out of stock, so I searched around for reviews for a good fair priced one and found my volt. Got 2 for only $50 I got it in the mail today and haven't wanted another cig at all! I love that it's fairly small, hits like a analog, I can refill then, it isnt push-button, and the LED is Purple! (I also got one with a green LED) It's awesome! I know I more than likely already replied to a post with this, but I really wanted to share my excitement! Thanks to this forum for all of the help with research! :D

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Good for you and I'm glad you started with a good one that you like. If you get tired of recharging batteries and refilling cartos you can easily move up to the Echo series with the same type auto battery only bigger but has the same 808 connector. I recently ordered a pv that is the same as the Volt to use when I want to use a smaller PV. These new autos are great.

volcano vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
Irving, TX
Welcome back to the vaping world. I love stories like this cause they make me feel good about changing over from analogs. I never planned on quitting I just did I stop making trips to the convenient store and well even though its been 3-4 months since I started vaping again I have alot more money saved from not spending 7 bucks a day on a pack of ash makers to spend on liquid. Did you buy alot of liquid? Did you buy enough it would suck if you ran out and went back to analogs like I did the first time. This time I bought 300ml with my first orders so that I would not go back.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Congratulations. If you start looking for something new, please reconsider the "push-button" part. Most of us will recommend a manual fat battery system. The Echo is automatic, but there are manual versions out there that will give you ridiculous battery life (1300 mAh @ 4.2 volts) and juice storage (3ml).

You are right most might recommend manual batteries but most of them have not tried the new autos or they vape something that leaks. If you use the new autos with new cartos that don't leak they work great and are more enjoyable to vape. Yes the Echo is the only 1300 automatic on the market and a great battery.

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Congrats on the switch and welcome!

I'm nearly 7 weeks smoke free now, using the same style system as you! It is quite amazing how responsive and natural the new 808's perform, and I totally agree with whoever said the manual battery preachers most likely haven't tried the volt/bloog 808's yet. So good I basically quit a 1 1/2 a day smoking habit by accident lol!

Don't freak out when everyone starts recommending all this other stuff you apparently need lol. You made a great decision on a starter kit, and mine is still my main daily vape!

Good luck and welcome!

Jason Hunter

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
San Diego
i was actually scourring the forums looking for someone who uses the volt. Im planning on purchasing a kit tommarow. My regular PV is a Joye eGo but Im looking for a cigarette look-a-like thats automatic for when im fishing on sport boats. Its a pain pushing the button while fishing.

Heard great things about it... im glad i hear someone on the forums uses it and love it... makes me feel a little more confident in buying one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread