Just Bought Xtank 4.0--what a Monster !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Morning @thetrucker!

Newest rig is a prize I won from Beyond Vapes. It's a Sage V2 copper mech. Glad to have another mech in the family (you know, for vapocalypse, right?) "Favorite" device, heh, whatever I have in my hand!!!! I do like Snowy now that I have a single 1.5 ohm coil in her. Still great vapor production, but I don't feel like I'm going to overdrive anything.

I'm REALLY looking at the VaporFlask squonk clone. Two more velocities on order. Should see them in a couple of weeks - they're coming from Germany.

B'day coming up soon - perhaps the VF Squonker will be a new addition.

Re: Snowy - I've found I can use some of my old 15mL flavoring bottles, in addition to the two that came with the Owl. So, looks like I have backups for my bottles.

Have a great day!

Reactions: thetrucker

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Morning @thetrucker!

Newest rig is a prize I won from Beyond Vapes. It's a Sage V2 copper mech. Glad to have another mech in the family (you know, for vapocalypse, right?) "Favorite" device, heh, whatever I have in my hand!!!! I do like Snowy now that I have a single 1.5 ohm coil in her. Still great vapor production, but I don't feel like I'm going to overdrive anything.

I'm REALLY looking at the VaporFlask squonk clone. Two more velocities on order. Should see them in a couple of weeks - they're coming from Germany.

B'day coming up soon - perhaps the VF Squonker will be a new addition.

Re: Snowy - I've found I can use some of my old 15mL flavoring bottles, in addition to the two that came with the Owl. So, looks like I have backups for my bottles.

Have a great day!

Nice to hear from you again.......Happy Birthday early just in case I am on another page and don't notice...

Glad to hear your interest in different things and Congrats to you for Winning !!!!!!

lately I have been using MOTHERS MAG POLISH and my Drummel Tool with a felt wheel and polishing all my atomizers and ego batteries and anything

else that is made of metal. I can't believe what a shine is possible when using this stuff!!!

All my mods are now brand new shiny things with a new life it seems.

bye 4 now and keep on vaping---have a great weekend.......thetrucker

Reactions: DingerCPA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread