Just brought a Uwell Rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.

HasanVaping

Apr 27, 2015
Hi i just brought a uwell rafale, and me personally, i only like to use around 5ml a day... now this tank guzzles like crazy and im going to go back and buy a new tank, probably the uwell Crown but im scared that might guzzle juice too.. i have the OBS and that does not guzzle juice but then again i actually dont like that tank because it leaks... even though the vapour is very dense and i get a throat hit from it. Now this uwell rafale.. i run it at minimum 50 watts and still dont get the throuth hit. Dont get me wrong. the flavour is the exact same pg/vg.

What tank do i go with.. one i can stick with and gives a good flavour/cloud without guzzling juice.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
even at 20watts? will i get a nice dense wape?
On the Crown, using the 0.5Ω coil, 20 watts will barely heat up the coil. Very little vapor, no taste.
i only like to use around 5ml a day
Look at the Aspire Mini Nautilus (1.6Ω or 1.8Ω coils) or the eLeaf GS Air Series of tanks (1.2Ω or 1.5Ω coils)
  • Eleaf GS Air
  • Eleaf GS AIr M
  • Eleaf GS AIr MS
  • GS Tank
The GS Air M is the largest-capacity Air. The new kid on the block, the GS Tank, is only 3 ml but 22 mm in diameter.

The Air tanks & coils are inexpensive (~$10).

Last edited:

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Yeah, you're kinda working against yourself here. If you want dense vapor, that drinks juice. Throat hit is usually a function of high PG ratio and high nic juices. The tanks @Susan~S recommends are good ones that don't drink juice, but they also don't make cloud either; they're primarily designed for MTL. They will give good throat hit, though, if you have a high enough PG ration and/or enough nic. FWIW, a few drops of PGA in your juice-- just a few-- will run up the throat hit a good bit.

HasanVaping

Apr 27, 2015
On the Crown, using the 0.5Ω coil, 20 watts will barely heat up the coil. Very little vapor, no taste.

Look at the Aspire Mini Nautilus (1.6Ω or 1.8Ω coils) or the eLeaf GS Air Series of tanks (1.2Ω or 1.5Ω coils)
  • Eleaf GS Air
  • Eleaf GS AIr M
  • Eleaf GS AIr MS
  • GS Tank
The GS Air M is the largest-capacity Air. The new kid on the block, the GS Tank, is only 3 ml but 22 mm in diameter.

The Air tanks & coils are inexpensive (~$10).

ive tried nautlius. Vaped for around 5 moths, then went to sub ohm. Nautlius vapes around 1.5 ml every 2 days... with a sub ohm tank... im accepting around 5ml for one day, or around 6ml.

Currently im going through 20ml a day... and im spending £40 a week just on juices.... does the crown drink as much juice? Thanks

Im going tommrow for a NEW tank... and im not ready to waste another £25... thanks

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Currently im going through 20ml a day... and im spending £40 a week just on juices.... does the crown drink as much juice? Thanks
20ml/day on the Crown is typical. I treat mine as a "desert" and don't use it as the only setup I vape with. I have only used the 0.5Ω & 0.25Ω coils. Have not tried the 1.2Ω coil.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
20ml/day on the Crown is typical. I treat mine as a "desert" and don't use it as the only setup I vape with. I have only used the 0.5Ω & 0.25Ω coils. Have not tried the 1.2Ω coil.
Same here. I would blow thru 15-20ml a day if I only used the Crown. If I vape the same thruout the day with a Nautilus, there is no way I could even do 5ml. more like 3ml.

I tend to use a Nautilus during the day and a Crown, Subtank or dripper at night.

Also, many Crowns leak so I gave up on bringing my two out of the house.

Reactions: Susan~S
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread