Just changed my atty for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

camci

Sep 28, 2009
Texas
Man, I was really enjoying the great flavor and vape that first week. But then I started accidently flooding the atty, tried dry burning, but no matter what there was a permanent BURNT taste no matter how much juice I put in, and it seemed like even though I was getting SOME vapor, the cart was always filled up as if none of the juice in the cart was getting vaped.

So, I changed my atty (for the first time) and the cart juice is most deffinatly getting vaped, I just have to suffer through this god awful primer for I don't know how long :/

oh well. can't have my cake and eat it.

MREXE

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
MT. PRINCETON, COLORADO
wow, Ive only had that taste at first with new attys. I think some expect perfection from this "new" change. It's just that, a change..........for the good! I usually, after 6 weeks, use 2-3 ecigs (510) just so I can change batts and flavors. Havent had any problems at all, just blow out my attys and carts every now and then (2 times a day maybe). I truely cant believe how easy the transfer was.........dont even want tobacco flavor anymore, I like coffee, bannana, and high menthol for that great throat hit, even tho I hated menthol as a tobacco smoker

camci

Sep 28, 2009
Texas
wow, Ive only had that taste at first with new attys. I think some expect perfection from this "new" change. It's just that, a change..........for the good! I usually, after 6 weeks, use 2-3 ecigs (510) just so I can change batts and flavors. Havent had any problems at all, just blow out my attys and carts every now and then (2 times a day maybe). I truely cant believe how easy the transfer was.........dont even want tobacco flavor anymore, I like coffee, bannana, and high menthol for that great throat hit, even tho I hated menthol as a tobacco smoker

Yea, i tried blowing out the atty and all, but the taste was very noticably off from the first week i've been vaping. What more could I do then change it? I'll still have it around if I ever find out what in the world went wrong with it, or maybe I'M doing something wrong. It's my first week, i'm very new, but I do know that that atty was not supposed to taste like that.

HYDRO

Sep 26, 2009
P-Cola, FL
I was getting small inconsistent Vapor hits from my 901 the 1st day or so... However I kept hitting it & tweaking the carts filler to slightly come out of the tip before pushing it all the way into the atomizer.... Now my atomizer hits Soooo lovely... I can just barely puff like on a regular analog cigarette & get a mouth full of Vapor :) ... I think the atomizer had to go thru a "breaking in" stage LOL... I am glad I was persistent & didn't use dripping method exclusively....

I smoked a pack a day of newports for the last 13 years... I have not smoked 1 cigarette since I got my DSE901 last week.... Thats 5 days w/out a cigarette - Not to mention I have saved $30 by not having to buy a pack a day ! ! !

I ordered 2 more atomizers & some more juice & a Pass-through... I plan on always having atleast 2 back-up atomizers just in case....

camci

Sep 28, 2009
Texas
I only smoked maybe 5 to 7 analogs for a couple years before I switched to vaping.
I know 5 to 7 isn't allot to many people, but it was to me and my family. I could never quit either, I was addicted to the behaviour as well as the nicotine.
The e-cigarette has saved me from 5 to 7 analogs a day, which if I had done it my whole life would have caused allot of health problems, even if it was 2 a day, I hated the taste and the smell and the way my lungs felt after a couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread