Just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mo~

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Rochester, NY
I started with a cheapy $20 kit. But have since upgraded to (with the help of a "seasoned" vaper, and tech geek of a fiance) a 510 Box mod, with a 14500 battery, and also a 510 5volt passthrough. I use standard atomizers mostly, with a drip tip. Also, I use no-nic home made juices. I'm looking at getting myself an Inferno for Christmas however.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I use a Mega eGo, box mod, and a Maxi Roughstack from Madvapes. Atty's 95% of the time, carto's the rest. The Maxi Roughstack can run at 3.7v, 6v, or 7.4v, but 7.4v is too high for most atty's. You aren't going to see any improvement in performance with an Inferno over your boxmod or your 5v pt. The 14500 batt's are rated at 900mah so they'll last a long time and they give good performance. Personally I'd save my money on the Inferno unless you're just looking for something more stylish, in which case I'd look at another more stylish mod. But that's my opinion.

~Mo~

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Rochester, NY
Personally I'd save my money on the Inferno unless you're just looking for something more stylish, in which case I'd look at another more stylish mod. But that's my opinion.

It's more the style factor of the Inferno. I went to a small get together last weekend, and someone had one. I flipped over it. I fell in love with the red, and the patterns. And she had nothing but amazing things to say about it. Is there something more on the style side you'd reccomend?

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
It's more the style factor of the Inferno. I went to a small get together last weekend, and someone had one. I flipped over it. I fell in love with the red, and the patterns. And she had nothing but amazing things to say about it. Is there something more on the style side you'd reccomend?

If you like the style there's nothing wrong with it. The Inferno is basically an eGo which is almost the same as the Riva. I've got the eGo Mega at 900mah, but they're hard to find in colors. I was mainly pointing out that as far as performance compared to what you're already using, there's not a whole lot of difference. There's lots of mods out there that are stylish too, you just have to look around a bit until you find one that appeals to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread