Just did the pyramid tea bag mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

progunxzx

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
Well I had a box of unopened lipton tea (normal bags) and ironically what was included as a free sample? One pyramid tea bag.. so I hit up youtube and my girlfriend and I did it in less than 5 minutes on our 510s. Huge improvement... this stuff on this site sometimes is a lot to take in, but when put into practice isn't too hard.. we even used the blowing out method to clean the attys.. not too bad for day one I suppose.

progunxzx

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
square box, it looks more fancy, it has a pyramid shaped tea bag on it... the site for it is liptonpyramidtea.com there's a little flash interactive thing on there that shows one.

The sample also came with a dollar off coupon.. what a lucky day. So, far only 3 analogs in my first 12 hours with the 510.. so I guess I could consider that lucky as well.

I just tried the Pyramid Tea Bags today also! I went to the store with the "red bullseye" and they had at least 5 different Lipton choices. The cost: $1.99 for a box of 20. The box will state "Pyramid Tea Bags' along with the flavor or the tea. The box that I purchased had a actual picture of the bag. I hope this helps! I just tried it about an hour ago and it works GREAT!

I think the tea bag mod is best for a clean tasting vape, better than a blue foam mod. However, the tea bag mod tends to leak (at least it does for me.) I now exclusively drip on my 510. 2 drops on the atty will last for about 6-7 good puffs at 3.7 volts, 5 good puffs at 5 volts ( you can get 5 volts on your 510 by using a non-battery USB passthrough or an AC to DC wall adapter, rated at 2000 milliamps.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread