Just getting into DIY Looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
Hey everyone, I decided I want to paly around with DIY juice so I did a little research and I'm thinking about going with my freedom smokes nic juice and vg base. Whats everyones thoughts on my freedom smokes and does anyone suggest a better place to get the nic and the base. Also where is a great place for flavorings I'm a big fan of ave and copper creek so I'd like flavorings similiar to the ones they use if possible. Finally what else will I need and which caluclator should i use. Let me know if i forgot something Thanks.

kewlceo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2009
L.A. California
Hey everyone, I decided I want to paly around with DIY juice so I did a little research and I'm thinking about going with my freedom smokes nic juice and vg base. Whats everyones thoughts on my freedom smokes and does anyone suggest a better place to get the nic and the base. Also where is a great place for flavorings I'm a big fan of ave and copper creek so I'd like flavorings similiar to the ones they use if possible. Finally what else will I need and which caluclator should i use. Let me know if i forgot something Thanks.

MyFreedomSmokes.com has good prices for small DIY quantities so you're good to go there. Also, check out their FlavourArt concentrated flavorings.

also I'm thinking of going with 60 mg for nic juice and everything is vg. I'm using 60 mg because the calculator I used said to make 30ml I would need exactly 3 ml of nic at 6mg for the final product so I'd like to stay with even numbers if there is an issue with this let me know.

No issue that I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread