Not open for further replies.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
What Ive found is that the less the airflow, the more the flavor on RDAs

I dont know anything about your mod capabilities... But I love my box mod. Battery life is tremendous.... and vape is great.

But yea.. usually its flavor or clouds with RDAs
Smaller airflow, = bigger flavour... Bigger airflow= less flavour more clouds

couple somewhat exceptions would be a turbo with airflow almost closed off and pulling hard to activate the fan.

Flavor RDA, best one ive tried was a vulcan...

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Your build will dictate the flavor you get. Two different builds using the same atty and liquid will yield two different flavors.

Keep in mind the chamber size as well. Tighter draw, less airflow, and a smaller chamber add to flavor, most times.
Both of these are correct.

Reactions: Beastocity

Netop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Providence, RI
It seems to me that there is a wider range of RDAs than there is tanks, which can get a bit overwhelming. To help narrow the field:
Check out the clearance pages of some of the online distributors. I've had luck with 101vapes and vapenw as far as finding last year's hot thing for cheap.
And
Visit a good B&M. There's nothing like handling something and asking a human being some questions.

As far as some solid RDA choices (from my experience only)
Vulcan - good flavor lung hitter.
Omertà - easy single or double coil build. MTL or direct lung hit. Airflow design reduces leaking.
Kayfun lite clone - remove the chimney and you have a super cheap MTL dripper. Flavor is pretty good despite the huge chamber and it's stupid easy to build on with all that available room.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
+1. The Aspire CF is basically an unregulated mod, with some safety features but no voltage regulation. It will, basically, vape like a mech mod; the vape will vary with battery charge. A good choice for a flavor atty is a Plume Veil or Tobh clone (the authentics are over $100, if you can find one.) They work best, IMHO, built in the .9-1.4 ohm range. Another good option is a Wotofo Sapor, available authentic in the mid 30s. The Sapor is more versatile; you can open the air up and make it cloudy with a lowish build, or close it half way and build a bit higher for flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread