Just getting started (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinberdon

Nov 24, 2014
New York, NY
Hey all! Just getting into this whole vaping business... A friend of mine is big on modding and such, and he's piqued my curiosity enough. I run a startup in the food business, particularly in the flavoring business (extracts and bitters), so I am definitely going to be looking into making my own juice, as well. Diving head first into this and looking to build a mod box.

Any tips/pointers you can shoot my way? I'm very experienced with electronics both configuring and soldering, so don't be afraid to get too technical right away!

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hey all! Just getting into this whole vaping business... A friend of mine is big on modding and such, and he's piqued my curiosity enough. I run a startup in the food business, particularly in the flavoring business (extracts and bitters), so I am definitely going to be looking into making my own juice, as well. Diving head first into this and looking to build a mod box.

Any tips/pointers you can shoot my way? I'm very experienced with electronics both configuring and soldering, so don't be afraid to get too technical right away!

Yes.

1: Definitely look at making your own $juice$
2: Carefull about diving in head first, you can very well drown.
Vamo has gone from v5,v6, to v8 in a matter of months; same for fogger going from v3, v4, v4.1 and now I see a v5; mods were at 15 watts, then went to 30 watts, and now I'm seeing 100 watts and 150 watts, all in the same months; people start with cigalikes, move to 14mm ego size, then the main at the moment is 22mm size mods and tanks and while 26650 has been around awhile, I'm finding 30mm drippers are like
AHA!! I can thread this thread through this needle-hole!

Things are changing fast: 3 months.

3: mod is actually what it's all about at this stage; so HANG ON TO YOUR WALLET, and if you wanna dive in head first, first lock your wallet up.
Lots of modding/improvements are still going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread