Just got a Prodigy V3!!! Open to tips and help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

riskytrousers

Oct 18, 2010
USA
Hello All!

I got my Prodigy V3 last Monday from Puresmoker and haven't touched an analog since! I got it with the 901 atty which I must say was very difficult to get right. I would either flood it or it would dry up too quickly, and when I did get it right I only managed about 2 good hits before it would overheat or need more juice.

I then ordered the 801 with the adapter, and I gotta say this thing is AWESOME! When I get it right I get about 8 really good hits without overheating.

I also ordered the huge tonic ejuice sampler and really only liked a couple of the flavors.

I do have a couple of questions.

1. Can you guys recommend good ejuice that works great at 6v and 801 attys?

2. Any tips or tricks for 6v? Should I try a 510 w/ refillable cartridge?

3. Do you guys recommend the MR or HR 801 for 6v?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

1orange1

Oct 16, 2010
Portland
My first pv was a v3 about 6 weeks ago. Love it! I went through the same thing you just did. Don't throw away those 901 attys because they work great on 5v. 510 cartos work really well on 6v if you cycle the button so they don't overheat. Save those flavors you don't care for now also. Everything will taste different in a few days. They will also taste different on other devices or voltages. Maybe better, maybe worse. We'll see.

801 attys work well? I haven't tried that yet. I did try 808 cartos. They were ok but I like the 510 much better. Both were better than the 901 or even the 901 hr. For me the only time the 901 really kicked a** was on the last hit before the battery went south.

What flavors do you like now?

1orange1

Oct 16, 2010
Portland
SLT is my all-time favorite also. Apple ok. Melon ok. I found I don't like cigarette flavors but I had some to get rid of and discovered mixing it with peach was pretty ok. (I used to like a peach snapple with my cigars while every one else was dipping theirs in brandy. Maybe my taste buds shouldn't be trusted.) Also you might try Blueberry - from the Cash line if they still have it (is kind of acidic though) and Grape - haven't found a replacement for the one I used to have yet. I'll let you know as soon as I do unless you find a good one before me. Besides the SLT and some admittedly weird mixes I love, those are the flavors I go for the most.

riskytrousers

Oct 18, 2010
USA
Don't know about 6v vaping, but Ms T's and Backwoodsbrew.

Is this Oscar??

HA! Yup, is this Chris?
IMG_20101019_162420.jpg

riskytrousers

Oct 18, 2010
USA
SLT is my all-time favorite also. Apple ok. Melon ok. I found I don't like cigarette flavors but I had some to get rid of and discovered mixing it with peach was pretty ok. (I used to like a peach snapple with my cigars while every one else was dipping theirs in brandy. Maybe my taste buds shouldn't be trusted.) Also you might try Blueberry - from the Cash line if they still have it (is kind of acidic though) and Grape - haven't found a replacement for the one I used to have yet. I'll let you know as soon as I do unless you find a good one before me. Besides the SLT and some admittedly weird mixes I love, those are the flavors I go for the most.

Thanks for the tips Orange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread