Wondering about Tank/Cart setup prodigy V3 and batterys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffeez

Apr 21, 2013
va
So im looking to move to a tank/Cart setup from standard Attys on a prodigy V3(not 3.1) and had a few questions.

1)Wanting to Cart/tank on 801, will i need a specific adapter or will the traditional 801 adapter work?

2)The V3 is a 6V, with 2 3.0v LifePO4 battery, currenty Tenergy brand, i know alot of people, including myself have noticed reduced charges and sub par battery life on these, and was wondering if anyone had some better battery suggestions, be it, a different voltage with the longer 3.7V i have seen, or a different type/brand of battery. I know the V3.1 prodigy used a completely different battery setup, not sure if it works with the v3 v3.1, never looked into the difference between the two. Any info?

3)And what is your opinion of what works best with tank/cart, if anyone has any experience with the V3 with them?

Thanks.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Not very familiar with the Prodigy (I believe it is discontinued) and Puresmoker PV's do not seem to be a popular choice on this forum for whatever reason. I always thought they made a nice product. A buddy at work has a Legacy Mini which seems quite nice.

I can't help you concerning the connector question. I've used an 801 threaded Ikenvape Fusion cartomizer in my cartotanks before, with the use of a 510-to-801 adaptor, on my 510 threaded mods. There is a sub-forum here on the Prodigy, but it does not appear to be very active. Still, you might find the info you are seeking from some older posts there.

Prodigy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread