Just got a Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxology

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2010
alabama
I started vaping 3 years ago. I started with a 901, after a few months I got a mini Chuck which was great til I had the itch to try VV. I got a Vamo in Nov and I thought I was happy, until yesterday when I walked into the new shop in town. Started looking around and to my amazement they had a Provari mini. The owner was great, he let me use the Provari to sample some juices(I know now that was a sneaky way of getting me hooked and it worked lol). I bought a bottle of eliquid and left. There was just something about it tho, I mean I enjoy my Vamo but the vape from the Provari was better. I spent all last night researching the Provari and getting permission from the wife. Went back today and he had just sold his last 2 Provari. They have another store about 30 min away and he sent someone up to get one for me. I'm now the proud owner of a Provari mini v2.5. Im in vape heaven now. I also ordered a tank from IBTanked today cause my regular tank looks cheap now sitting on top of the mini lol.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I got a silver one. Wanted the white one but I think I like the silver better. Is it wrong that I'm already thinking of ordering a regular size?

I bet if you get a regular size with the 18650 cap it will be the one you use the most often at home, I bet the smaller one becomes the mobile one.

cigzag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Northern Indiana
I picked up a Mini about 2 weeks ago and topped it with a AGA-T2. I wanted to try mesh wick style vaping and I love it! So of course today I was able to snag a great deal in the classys for a Z-Atty pro to give the Provari the finished look. Good thing i'm getting plenty of OT at work.

I also started with a SS Vamo and agree that the vape is different with the Provari. While I like the VW option of the Vamo I find that I don't miss it with the Provari since the Provari's vape is stellar in it's own right.

Basically the Vamo is now relegated to winding coils and checking ohms.

dxology

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2010
alabama
Well I ordered a silver blem from ProVape today. I sold my Vamo to a friend who is using an ego(he needs a better vape lol). Also ordered a 22mm xl tank from IBT to go on top. The regular Provari should be the perfect device for the days I have to work. I tried using my mini but I had to change batteries too often for my liking, don't mind doing it at home tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread