Just got back into vaping need some juice suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageShinobi

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2011
Sin City
I've been out of the vaping seen for a lil bit but I'm getting back into it. I need some websites that have great flavor and vapor but nothing ridiculously expensive. Reason I ask I just bought Hypnotic Mist from nwvapors.com 70/30 blend and it seems like my tank is literally drinking this stuff. My setup is Joyetech eVic VT with a tobeco 25mm supertank. Using the standard .5 coil that comes with it. The supertank is 5ml capacity and the tank was full this morning and now its half gone. I don't know if its the juice or what. vaping at 32.5 W. Any advice.

Mice Elf

Verified Member
Oct 26, 2016
People's Republic of California
Sub-ohm vaping eats a lot of juice in comparison to ohm+ vaping.
If you wish to continue sub-ohm, you may want to check out Verde Valley Vapes
I think they put out good products at a very good price, especially if you get in on one of their sales.
I have no connection with them other than being a customer.

shannalove

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2015
Boston, MA
Another +++ for Verde Valley Vapes.... A favorite.... TODAY, a great time to TRY, although these SALES do run often.... Either DOUBLE the FREE 100ml OR 20% off your entire juice order!!! :)
*In this way, with every $25 spent, you get 2 100ml bottles of juice FREE OR get 20% off of you're entire order.... I don't think you'll be disappointed. I NEVER AM!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mice Elf

Beeker25

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2016
This seems very popular. Just bought some for first time. Good stuff. Have had a lot of banana stuff. This doesn't really taste banana'eee.

Bombies_Nana_Cream_30__39441.1415570959.1280.1280.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread