The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Just got my Boba's!!

Discussion in 'Alien Visions E-Juice' started by ZooKansas, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ZooKansas

ZooKansas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2011
    Kansas City, MO USA
    Hey all, just received my first AVE juice about an hour ago. Great vendor. Thanks AVE for throwing in a sample of strawberry cheesecake(i normally do dessert vapes). Finally, after all the damn reading and watching, got some of the famed Boba's Bounty...took about 15 minutes to properly fill in my BogeLR carto using a Riva. Second tobacco flavor after dekang RY4 I've tried. Right now, I'm getting a honey/graham cracker flavor, good TH, and plenty of vapor...pretty awesome so far.:vapor:Super-fast shipping and couldn't be happier with AVE! Wondering if this "changes" in complexity of flavor over time??

2. jifjifjif

jifjifjif Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    Vape Canaveral, FL
    Good for you. Its exciting, I know. :)

Personally, I have not noticed a change in complexity over time, but what makes it an amazing flavor for me is thay each day; sometimes each drag, I taste different flavors. Graham cracker is one flavor that I agree with. Next drag will taste like a tea. Next drag will taste heavy of cocoa powder. Its like a juice chameleon and I love it too.

Enjoy.

3. ZooKansas

Apr 22, 2011
    Kansas City, MO USA
    Very true Jifjifjif....I've been in vaping heaven with the boba's and the strawberry cheesecake tonight! Started out getting the graham-cracker honey, but not tasting some caramel as well....awesome juice. Well done AVE!

4. Porphy

Porphy Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    I'm just glad you enjoy it. Whatever helps you get away from, stay off of, or limit your analog use. Bottom line that's what I'm in it for.

5. ZooKansas

Apr 22, 2011
    Kansas City, MO USA
    Thanks Porphy! Just by sampling some tobacco, and a sweet flavor from a new vendor, I can just tell what their other stuff is going to be like. Like many have said, your juices are quality to the max! Will be on my top vendor list. Analog free for about 3 months now.

6. Porphy

Jun 12, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Is that a cool feeling or what?!?!

7. Sly9377

Sly9377 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    So jealous!! Can't wait to be out of some other juices so I can order it

8. ZooKansas

Apr 22, 2011
    Kansas City, MO USA
    Life changing...amazing. Don't really have the words to describe vaping to friends who smoke, other than it's saving my life.

9. MASSACRE SOxCAL

MASSACRE SOxCAL Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2010
    Southern Cali.
    Hey I never get any free samples and I have been ordering for almost a year I'm jealous.

10. Porphy

Jun 12, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    They're random freebies. We try to spread the love around evenly but sometimes....

11. Mister Hyde

Mister Hyde Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2010
    Florida
    I consider myself a very lucky vaper...Ave juice Boba's was the first ever juice i tryed, and i owe Ben if I am over 1 year smoke free, Boba's is my main vape since i started vaping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.