Just got my Eleaf Aster in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Classica

Feb 8, 2018
I had two for a while. Gave one away. By far the most durable coating is the silver. It’s a hard thick paint rather than a rubber coating that tends to bubble and lift. The tc isn’t great but it works. The things are quite durable otherwise though. Quite resistant to dropping etc..

That's excellent news for me! I pretty much only do silver in my mods and I only use wattage mode lol

Also, compared to my other mods, I love the fact that it auto reads ohms and voltage output rather than asking me "is this a new coil?!?!??"

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
That's excellent news for me! I pretty much only do silver in my mods and I only use wattage mode lol

Also, compared to my other mods, I love the fact that it auto reads ohms and voltage output rather than asking me "is this a new coil?!?!??"
Yeah it’s anolder device and was designed for rtas

Mr_Classica

Feb 8, 2018
I've had a couple for around 2 years. I liked the first one so much i bought another - as yet i've not needed the second one.
I would jump on another couple if they brought out a 21700 version - it could probably be done without increasing the overall size. :w00t:

Idk, that seems like a tall order. Sure, they could make it work, but I imagine there would be a notable size difference.

Even though I love the extra battery life with 21700 bats, 18650 has proven to be the sweet spot for me in the mod size to battery life trade-off range

Reactions: ppeeble
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread