Just got my first Order -- WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
First off, thanks to all of the posters of the NETty Awards and the Natural tobacco threads for driving me over to HHV.

Just got my first order, after the excruciating (and normal made-to-order) wait, it arrived today! I must say, these are the most aromatic e-liquids I have gotten to date. I could smell it when I opened the mailbox, then again when I opened up the shipping box, and then even more when I opened up the plastic bag the bottles came in.

My room is a-waft with the pleasantness of HHV steeping in my cabinet.

Most are tobaccos, so I'm letting those get a few days (at the very least) in before I try them. But I am in love with the blueberry muffin already! Excellent job, great vapor at 60/40 and decent TH for a bakery vape. The flavor blueberry, and the muffin is still lying low but its there in the background. The cinnamon sneaks up on you, but not unpleasantly (of course, I'm been chain-vaping it).

Looking forward to experiencing the others:

Huntsman
Dark Horse
Dragon's Fire
Serendipity
Legend
Oompa
Heavenly Army

Darn, I knew I should have gotten the 30ml of Blueberry Muffin. Next time.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
First off, thanks to all of the posters of the NETty Awards and the Natural Tobacco threads for driving me over to HHV.

Just got my first order, after the excruciating (and normal made-to-order) wait, it arrived today! I must say, these are the most aromatic e-liquids I have gotten to date. I could smell it when I opened the mailbox, then again when I opened up the shipping box, and then even more when I opened up the plastic bag the bottles came in.

My room is a-waft with the pleasantness of HHV steeping in my cabinet.

Most are tobaccos, so I'm letting those get a few days (at the very least) in before I try them. But I am in love with the blueberry muffin already! Excellent job, great vapor at 60/40 and decent TH for a bakery vape. The flavor blueberry, and the muffin is still lying low but its there in the background. The cinnamon sneaks up on you, but not unpleasantly (of course, I'm been chain-vaping it).

Looking forward to experiencing the others:

Huntsman
Dark Horse
Dragon's Fire
Serendipity
Legend
Oompa
Heavenly Army

Darn, I knew I should have gotten the 30ml of Blueberry Muffin. Next time.

YAY! That first order is fun, isn't it? Looking forward to hearing how you enjoy the rest of them!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Well, all of you were dead-on about GeJ, so I HAD to follow the NETty award recommendations -- and most everyone had something from HHV on their list.

I don't want to have 100 different accounts at 100 different vendors... and I don't have cash to waste on something I won't like, so threads like NETty Awards and the Natural Tobacco ones helped pin it down with a nice broad section of viewpoints. I can't vape sweet all day... it gets too nasty and then I won't want to return to it. With tobacco, I can tolerate most that I try, and some I have already come to love and enjoy.

So, yeah, I'm quite eager to try HHV's myriad tobacco flavors...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well, all of you were dead-on about GeJ, so I HAD to follow the NETty award recommendations -- and most everyone had something from HHV on their list.

I don't want to have 100 different accounts at 100 different vendors... and I don't have cash to waste on something I won't like, so threads like NETty Awards and the Natural Tobacco ones helped pin it down with a nice broad section of viewpoints. I can't vape sweet all day... it gets too nasty and then I won't want to return to it. With tobacco, I can tolerate most that I try, and some I have already come to love and enjoy.

So, yeah, I'm quite eager to try HHV's myriad tobacco flavors...

HHV is sweeter than GeJ. Make no mistake about it. I find HHV to be my primary juice consisting of 75% of my vape time. GeJ and QnJ split the rest and I enjoy those very much at the levels I vape them. I'm sure we all have our own profile and you will be no exception. Let me give you one piece of advice about HHV. You have to give them a fair shot. You can't vape just a half ml and make a fair assessment. Vape at least 2 - 3 mls before you draw any conclusions. That's generally how long it takes most people for the magic to kick in. Enjoy.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I never judge without first indulging myself. :) I know it'll be sweeter than GeJ, and that's the point of trying HHV. I already love the blueberry muffin, but couldn't vape it all day. And the same might be said for the tobaccos... but I'm pretty certain I'll still enjoy them.

There's a few from my GeJ order that... well, borderline on "could be a mistake" but I haven't given up hope on them and are giving them time to steep... plus expect to taste better through my Protank than some clearos.

I have faith in HHV... I didn't buy anything less than 15ml each, so they will last and give me time to try them out many times over.

I appreciate the advice, and will let you know how the sampling goes.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Heavenly Army -- I couldn't wait. Glad I didn't. This is freakin' awesome! 50/50 blend, 24mg nicotine.

The tobacco is muted, but the graham is surround to an almost vanilla cream -- vapor is immense, and has a texture that it's like wisps of whipped cream dessert, sometimes the sweetness has a hint of chocolate, sometimes more tobacco.

Not overly sweet, definitely not dry, but a wondrous concoction that lingers on the palette. And aside from the heat of the mailbox when it was delivered, it just steeped overnight. Can't wait to see what a full week or a month might do to it.

Throat hit is spot on (the Blueberry Muffin was a bit muted, TH wise).

Now this IS an ADV for me.

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Heavenly Army -- I couldn't wait. Glad I didn't. This is freakin' awesome! 50/50 blend, 24mg nicotine.

The tobacco is muted, but the graham is surround to an almost vanilla cream -- vapor is immense, and has a texture that it's like wisps of whipped cream dessert, sometimes the sweetness has a hint of chocolate, sometimes more tobacco.

Not overly sweet, definitely not dry, but a wondrous concoction that lingers on the palette. And aside from the heat of the mailbox when it was delivered, it just steeped overnight. Can't wait to see what a full week or a month might do to it.

Throat hit is spot on (the Blueberry Muffin was a bit muted, TH wise).

Now this IS an ADV for me.

The tobacco will make more of an appearance after it steeps. Then everything kinda of melds and balances out beautifully. The sweetness is just enough to keep it from being dry. Welcome to the Army :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread