Just Got Back From The HHV Store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
I'm honestly not bragging, I promise! I just wanted to share with you how awesome it is. I went down with my vaping buddy, Stephen, and got to meet Heather, Adam, Kari, and Ro; all the coolest people on Earth. Sampled various juices I've never had the pleasure of vaping before, like crackberry, blueberry muffin, and a bunch more. To the left of the PV equipment case, there is a case full of HHV juice. I could just buy it right there!!! Surreal. I certainly realized what a fanboy I am after my visit today. They've gotta be rolling their eyes lol. It was like Disney World to a kid for me. And just like the tourist I was, I took some pictures:

HHVfront.jpg HHVwelcomesign.jpg

OH! And the framed ECF plaque, hanging on the wall, for their wins!

HHVecfWINRARRR.jpg

Was definitely worth the hour drive. It'd be worth an all day drive and more. If you can do it, go for it! Maybe I'll see one of you there when I'm picking up my next CAT order.

Has anyone else made it out there?

THANK YOU HHV TEAM FOR LETTING US HANG OUT FOR A FEW HOURS! ENJOYED EVERY SECOND!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I'm honestly not bragging, I promise! I just wanted to share with you how awesome it is. I went down with my vaping buddy, Stephen, and got to meet Heather, Adam, Kari, and Ro; all the coolest people on Earth. Sampled various juices I've never had the pleasure of vaping before, like crackberry, blueberry muffin, and a bunch more. To the left of the PV equipment case, there is a case full of HHV juice. I could just buy it right there!!! Surreal. I certainly realized what a fanboy I am after my visit today. They've gotta be rolling their eyes lol. It was like Disney World to a kid for me. And just like the tourist I was, I took some pictures:

View attachment 238829 View attachment 238830

OH! And the framed ECF plaque, hanging on the wall, for their wins!

View attachment 238831

Was definitely worth the hour drive. It'd be worth an all day drive and more. If you can do it, go for it! Maybe I'll see one of you there when I'm picking up my next CAT order.

Has anyone else made it out there?

THANK YOU HHV TEAM FOR LETTING US HANG OUT FOR A FEW HOURS! ENJOYED EVERY SECOND!

Very cool dude; I am thoroughly jealous. Maybe, we should designate special, I don't know, hate to say badge/insignia when going to vape events out of town, or even in town. You could just look at someone, they look back, you both point and say in unison, "HHV Army, EFC right?", "Is that you Bronze*? No."

*Enter handle of your choice.

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
Very cool dude; I am thoroughly jealous. Maybe, we should designate special, I don't know, hate to say badge/insignia when going to vape events out of town, or even in town. You could just look at someone, they look back, you both point and say in unison, "HHV Army, EFC right?", "Is that you Bronze*? No."

*Enter handle of your choice.

A purple circle -- the top of an HHV cap. Could make for a nice subtle insignia. ;)

They should set up a monitor connected to Skype that sits on the counter where any of us can dial in and pop up on the screen to help explain to people how amazing these juices are. You say you're thoroughly jealous, well I was thoroughly jealous of the people that walked in just wondering about PVs. I attempted to explain to them just how lucky they are to have walked in the door from just down the street haha. And I swear, some of the most stand up people live around there. Great folks.

Heather took the time out of her day to just sit down and hang out with us for an hour or so. I learned a lot just from hearing her talk about various PV topics. Adam got stuck on a conference call for most of the time, but hung out with us as well. He even let me try a new NET tobacco in the works! We are in for a treat!!! Two of the most down to earth, friendly people I've met.

I picked up a couple iSmoka tanks that beat the ProTank in vapor production and flavor, in my opinion, and at less than half the cost. Nice and airy as well; the way I prefer. Also grabbed a pre-made bottle of Huntsman.

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
A purple circle -- the top of an HHV cap. Could make for a nice subtle insignia. ;)

They should set up a monitor connected to Skype that sits on the counter where any of us can dial in and pop up on the screen to help explain to people how amazing these juices are. You say you're thoroughly jealous, well I was thoroughly jealous of the people that walked in just wondering about PVs. I attempted to explain to them just how lucky they are to have walked in the door from just down the street haha. And I swear, some of the most stand up people live around there. Great folks.

Heather took the time out of her day to just sit down and hang out with us for an hour or so. I learned a lot just from hearing her talk about various PV topics. Adam got stuck on a conference call for most of the time, but hung out with us as well. He even let me try a new NET tobacco in the works! We are in for a treat!!! Two of the most down to earth, friendly people I've met.

I picked up a couple iSmoka tanks that beat the ProTank in vapor production and flavor, in my opinion, and at less than half the cost. Nice and airy as well; the way I prefer. Also grabbed a pre-made bottle of Huntsman.

Ok, now that you got me totally jazzed about a new NET.... aaaaaaaaahggggggggghhhh!

I was thinking of something even more subtle, like like a sample bottle nose-ring. ;) Yeah, a purple HHV cap dangling from a chain through a bottom hole. But how to connect to this sub-forum, or just EFC? :confused:

If it was something with bluetooth .... Do I see something growing here, copyrightable? JK, JK really.

Another EDIT: Isn't there a GPS thingy that you can program to tell your friends where that thingy is at, at any certain time? It would send signals to your smart phone or something. Pretty sure I read about it somewhere. Rats, a day late and a dollar short. :(

Last edited:

NeoLogic

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Queens, NY

ah damn, i just put in an order for juice, but went to a different website to order iSmoka/Vapeonly mini tanks. Wish they had it listed on the website, would have definitely rather given my money to them.

Capture.jpg

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
ah damn, i just put in an order for juice, but went to a different website to order iSmoka/Vapeonly mini tanks. Wish they had it listed on the website, would have definitely rather given my money to them.

View attachment 239083

Yeah, sounds like Adam is going to try to get it up for online ordering soon. I hope I was allowed to mention I bought them there. DOH! Whoops, my bad if that wasn't supposed to be posted. Anyway:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...y-vapes-top-quality-custom-e-liquids-336.html

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
I'm honestly not bragging, I promise! I just wanted to share with you how awesome it is. I went down with my vaping buddy, Stephen, and got to meet Heather, Adam, Kari, and Ro; all the coolest people on Earth. Sampled various juices I've never had the pleasure of vaping before, like crackberry, blueberry muffin, and a bunch more. To the left of the PV equipment case, there is a case full of HHV juice. I could just buy it right there!!! Surreal. I certainly realized what a fanboy I am after my visit today. They've gotta be rolling their eyes lol. It was like Disney World to a kid for me.

I'm glad you had so much fun! It really is great to meet such a loyal customer. I hope you come back and see us!

-Ro

Last edited:

RlCH_VAP3S

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
United States
Its good to see Heather has such a dedicated following. I work in Newnan every other day and stop by on my lunch breaks and hang out for a couple of hours when there not completely swamped. They have a team of great people down there. I am a new vapor only been doing it about a month and Heather is the one who got me started. Happened to pop in not to long after the store opened. The next week I stopped back by bought a starter kit and have not touched the analogs since. BTW instead of the initial 24 flavors they had set up to test they now have over 50. Yes I have tried all of them and yes they are all good some are not for me but none are bad.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Its good to see Heather has such a dedicated following. I work in Newnan every other day and stop by on my lunch breaks and hang out for a couple of hours when there not completely swamped. They have a team of great people down there. I am a new vapor only been doing it about a month and Heather is the one who got me started. Happened to pop in not to long after the store opened. The next week I stopped back by bought a starter kit and have not touched the analogs since. BTW instead of the initial 24 flavors they had set up to test they now have over 50. Yes I have tried all of them and yes they are all good some are not for me but none are bad.

Dang, I wish we had something like that over here! Wonder if Adam & Heather would consider opening an overseas branch. ;) I wouldn't mind being a distributor for them at all, at all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread