Just Got My First TastyVapor Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I got their blueberry cheesecake flavor. It's definitely growing on me. Really delicious flavor, though I personally think it is ideal for an occasional "dessert" vape, rather than my regular staple. Nevertheless, I am truly impressed! Real blueberry cheesecake flavor, with none of the chemical taste so common with Chinese liquids.

RadicalJD

Ast_Isis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
Tasty Vapor liquids are beneficial to the diet! Craving a candy bar? Vape Tastyfinger instead! Want cheesecake? Pull out the blueberry cheesecake liquid and vape dessert!

Considering running down a Girl Scout for her thin mints? Vape mint chocolate chip instead! :thumbs:

At a party and someone offers you Rum? Vape Butter Rum instead! No, wait...vape and drink the rum. Everything has limits. :toast:

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Yep, for dessert vapes, i heart the bb chzcake, banana creme pie, tastyfinger, irish cream, and gingerbread(and banana nut bread, almond horn..etc). I can't do them all day, but really enjoy switching them up at night. I have my all day vapes as well, but it's great to have some like this that a just a treat! That being said, I know plenty of people who vape Tastyfinger all day:vapor:

CritterBuddy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Vaping the Tastyfinger as we speak ;) I tried the Blueberry Cheescake and it tasted like Blue Cheese to me. I was totally turned off, but hey, to each his own. Happy Vaping!

Don't throw it away or sell it just yet. When I first got my Banana Nut Bread I hated it and almost put it in the classifieds. I let it sit for a week and tried it again... better. Now after 2 weeks it tastes pretty good though I do tweak it with just a touch of extra banana and butter flavoring. Good luck!

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
Geoff's Blend is hard to describe. It has Atomic Cinnacide, Butter Rum, Banana Nut Bread and something I can't quite pinpoint in it. It's really very good.

I also have the Cafe Mocha and the Cafe Mocchiato, both are chocolatey and sweet. If you don't want sweet, I wouldn't go for those. I also have a coffee/dairy/almond I customized and it isn't sweet at all. Any of his customized flavors won't be sweetend unless you ask for it. His coffee is a decent coffee flavor. Frankly, I prefer the CoffeeX from FreedomSmokeUSA or the Kona Coffee from Bombsdropvapor. The Kona is a VERY strong coffee flavor, just like Kona coffee is itself a very strong drink.

alchigal500

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Wisconsin
I ordered five bottles from TV just a week ago- atomic cinnacide, blueberry cheesecake, geoffs blend, tastyfinger, and butter cream. While i like some of the flavors, i don't like others. I have read that you have to let some of them sit and settle for a while :( I'm so impatient! Attomic cinnacide and geoffs blend tasted good from the start. Geoff's blend tastes like bubble gum and big red to me, but I might have to let it sit for a while to get more flavor out of it.

Chameloid

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Rura Penthe
Got my TV order this past Thurs. and after letting them sit for a couple days, loaded up the Blueberry Cheesecake (12 mg. 80/20 PG/VG) this morning. OMG this stuff really tastes AND smells like blueberry cheesecake. I mean I walked through the vapor and you could literally smell cheesecake! I have to give ECF reviewers major props for nailing these flavor recommendations. :thumb:

Am saving the Banana Nutbread, Dulce de Leche, and Tasty Finger for later. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread