Just got my TW Mega Batt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonomo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Missouri
Just got my Totally Wicked Mega Batt, it's lonnnggg, but I don't know how long it lasts yet.... :p I took a brand new TW atomizer, a new flat tip cart from Diet Smokes and filled it with the TW 18mg menthol that came with the new batts. It reminds me of vaping a 100 instead of king, no big deal. My first experience with TW liquid, it tastes much different from the other menthols I've tried to date, can't quite put my finger on what it is yet. But I'm liking whatever it is..... I'm hoping these new batts last longer as advertised as my next recourse will likely be a mod like the Prodigy. Although I still can't picture myself smokng vaping one of those......

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Just got my Totally Wicked Mega Batt, it's lonnnggg, but I don't know how long it lasts yet.... :p I took a brand new TW atomizer, a new flat tip cart from Diet Smokes and filled it with the TW 18mg menthol that came with the new batts. It reminds me of vaping a 100 instead of king, no big deal. My first experience with TW liquid, it tastes much different from the other menthols I've tried to date, can't quite put my finger on what it is yet. But I'm liking whatever it is..... I'm hoping these new batts last longer as advertised as my next recourse will likely be a mod like the Prodigy. Although I still can't picture myself smokng vaping one of those......

You got the new 510 batt? Those can be used with the regular 510s can't they? Been eyeballing one... let me know how long it lasts.

Anonomo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Missouri
4 hrs and still going strong.... I'm not a heavy vaporer but my old batts would last 1.5 - 2.5 hrs. First time using flat tips, bought 'em on a whim. A little different "lip grip" is the only difference to me. The new batteries will fit any 510 atomizer and wall charger. These don't work in my PCC, way to tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread