Just got the new Chrome Vari-Tube-after a day of playing with it. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Man... such a wealth of info on this site that I now have a notebook to write down all the good stuff. I got that vari-tube on its way to me from litecig. I'm going to order NLV's Bounty Hunter and Gold, and alien visions Boba Hype and Gorrila... Now that I can't order NLV's juices it makes me want it even more:ohmy::(

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
try Gold too at some point. it is downright remarkable. :thumb:

I actually didn't want to miss out on the ability to enjoy NLV's juice. I ordered 4 jugs. I ordered Bounty Hunter, Gold, Renegade, and Sundance lol. I know that when a product produces a mass following on this site that it is definitely going to be good. The prices combined with the coupon code made it an awesome deal for buying in bulk. I know I'm going to be vaping for a year or two and just cutting down on nicotine levels. I'll probably be ordering from NLV mainly and trying others that come highly recommended like Alien vision boba and gorilla juice.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
I actually didn't want to miss out on the ability to enjoy NLV's juice. I ordered 4 jugs. I ordered Bounty Hunter, Gold, Renegade, and Sundance lol. I know that when a product produces a mass following on this site that it is definitely going to be good. The prices combined with the coupon code made it an awesome deal for buying in bulk. I know I'm going to be vaping for a year or two and just cutting down on nicotine levels. I'll probably be ordering from NLV mainly and trying others that come highly recommended like Alien vision boba and gorilla juice.

Sundance just keeps getting better and better with age. Very good for dripping, IMO.

Jerryo100

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Hamlet, NC
I got my Vari Tube in from LiteCig last week. Love the looks, feel and power of this thing. One thing I've noticed is that the battery life is short compared to the Lava Tube I purchased last January. When the battery meter shows empty it stops firing, but doesn't shut off. Is that normal for it not to shut off when it stops firing? Also when I take the battery out it still has 3.6 volts left on it. I can take that discharged battery, pop it in my VV Gripper and continue vaping for hours.

Does anyone else here have a Vari Tube that cuts out at 3.6 volts or is that just normal for this mod? This is happening with both of my AW IMR's and both of my Panasonic IMR hybrids.

Jerryo100

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Hamlet, NC
Contacted Lite about this and they e-mailed me a shipping label. It only took one week from the day I dropped it off at the post office until I had the new one in my hands. TY LiteCig for the fast turnaround. The new Vari-Tube is still cutting off at 3.6 volts, so I guess that's normal. However the new one is better in a few respects.
1: Battery life is much better. Getting around 12 hours vs 5 to 6 hours I was getting.
2: Contrast on the display is 1000% better. Don't have to tilt and squint just to read it any longer.
3: Not hammering my LR atty's so hard when set at 3 volts. Even though I had my first one set at 3 volts (confirmed with my multimeter) it felt like about 4.5 volts. Something to do with the pulse width modulation I guess.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
What is that case and where can you get one DKS-1? I really like that outfit!

I just bought one of these yesterday at a brick and mortar local to me. I was allowed to try it in the store and the owner just about didn't get the demo model back! For the money and what these do, it's a no brainier! If you are on the fence, don't be! I'll most likely bite the bullet and buy a better quality VV sometime in the future, I'm hard on things! But for the price of this, you can buy three of them before you are in the price range of much anything else!
Now I need to get everything switched over to 510 from all my 808 stuff and get rid of these stupid adapters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread