Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I am however curious about rebuildables
Could not help you much on Tank RDA's, whole different ballgame due to the complexity of tanks.
I'm at: high ohm ,MTL, low watt vaping Magma/Origen V3 deep well RDA's. Maximum taste and minimum e-liquid (I DIY) consumption, and this seems to be my sweet spot. The deep well and settings above give a good 45 min. to hour vape without re filling. Virtually next to nothing costs on wire and new rayon wick. Coiling wire is as easy as it gets.

Reactions: woodyowl

woodyowl

May 13, 2016
Could not help you much on Tank RDA's, whole different ballgame due to the complexity of tanks.
I'm at: high ohm ,MTL, low watt vaping Magma/Origen V3 deep well RDA's. Maximum taste and minimum e-liquid (I DIY) consumption, and this seems to be my sweet spot. The deep well and settings above give a good 45 min. to hour vape without re filling. Virtually next to nothing costs on wire and new rayon wick. Coiling wire is as easy as it gets.
Thanks, this sounds right up my alley. Going to copy this info to my ongoing file of tips! Def looking to have a DIY setup in the future especially in case it gets harder to buy retail after the FDA restrictions go down. But of course I plan to stay involved in the fight to keep other options available too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread