Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac9

Jul 31, 2014
South Florida
Hey everyone...

Been vaping for about a year now, started rebuilding and getting into mods about 5 months ago. This is a great forum and I've learned quite a bit since I've been skimming through the threads.

My main all day RBA is a kayfun lite plus, but throughout the day/night I love my RDA's. I'm always open to trying to materials/coils and having a lot of fun trying all the good juice brands. Right now I'm vaping grandmaster by five pawns out of my tobh atty with The Manhattan. I know how everyone feels about ameravape... Kinda of was a impulse purchase the other day my buddy wanted the brass one so I got the copper lol. I look at like this, their PR isn't great, but the product itself IS good for sub-ohming. So that's my view on the ameravape manhattan. I'm also looking to get an MVZ by millenium vapez. I like nice clean 18650 mech mods. But recently I used a Hana Modz with the DNA 30 in it, and wow. Now I see why people love VW mods. I definitely would love to get one for the kayfun, hell even the RDA's would work well out of it.

Well anyways, just wanted to pop on in and introduce myself.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Mac9. So glad you are here. I just love ecf. Hardly a day goes by that I don't learn something new. Other than all the information, what makes ecf so special are the people. Good luck to you and happy vaping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread