Just made an order mistake... now I need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody, been checking this forum out for a while and finally went ahead and registered. I have a Mini Protank 3 which I was trying to upgrade with a Kanger Airflow control base but stupidly ordered the base which upgrades the PT2, PT3, and Aerotank(it was very late and I was dead tired when I was comparing internet prices and made the order). I ordered the upgraded Kanger coils too which I will need anyway. Realized my mistake but it's too late, the base has been shipped. A local vape store has the PT2 for $12 and I know the new airflow base will fit so I could just buy that and upgrade the base since it's time for a bigger tank anyway. Problem is that I believe I understand that the new upgraded coils cannot be used in the PT2, BUT since I will be replacing the PT2 base with the airflow one , would that mean I CAN use the the new coils on that base withe the PT2? Or is there something about the PT2 tank design that will somehow always prevent it from accepting the newer coil design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread