Just my freakin luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DABinTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Irving, TX, USA
I get the trainee that's slower than frozen molasses on an Alaskan winter night, while over 200ml of juice sit at home, just waiting for Papa to arrive! Oh... he's killing me lol! I love training driver's, but when you have 11 yrs of experience, it shouldn't take 3.5 days to do a 2 day run. I've had 6 monthers that were quicker. Fortunately, I still have 100+ml with me of CLS, CB, Frenilla, and GCD. Although the GCD is down to less than 10ml. :facepalm:

Sorry, rant over lol

:vapor:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I get the trainee that's slower than frozen molasses on an Alaskan winter night, while over 200ml of juice sit at home, just waiting for Papa to arrive! Oh... he's killing me lol! I love training driver's, but when you have 11 yrs of experience, it shouldn't take 3.5 days to do a 2 day run. I've had 6 monthers that were quicker. Fortunately, I still have 100+ml with me of CLS, CB, Frenilla, and GCD. Although the GCD is down to less than 10ml. :facepalm:

Sorry, rant over lol

:vapor:

This is a great opportunity to show your trainee your new bullwhip - they are great motivators! *snap* Comes in handy as a plaything when you get in off the road and need to spice things up in your lair, also. :)

DABinTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Irving, TX, USA
This is a great opportunity to show your trainee your new bullwhip - they are great motivators! *snap* Comes in handy as a plaything when you get in off the road and need to spice things up in your lair, also. :)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. :evil:

He's a cool dude, but the slightest delay (with fresh NT vapemail waiting) can be frustrating.

Less than 3 hours to the house. ;)

DABinTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Irving, TX, USA
yhenu4eg.jpg

All is well now, except I'm not sure where I'll start.

Clark - you made the decision harder with that "special" bottle. Thanks so much buddy!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
yhenu4eg.jpg

All is well now, except I'm not sure where I'll start.

Clark - you made the decision harder with that "special" bottle. Thanks so much buddy!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Not sure how much I told you about that bottle... but... it's a candy cinnamon/bakery cinnamon hybrid that I use when I get vapers tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread