Noticed something today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muskydawg

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Sheboygan, WI
Fairly new to the vaping game here and made the mistake of not charging my vision spinner when I got home last night. Since it died today I was forced to pull the blu starter kit out of the closet to calm my nerves while I waited for my bat to charge. I never noticed the connection on the blu battery, and how it looked to be 510. I grabbed one of my vision nano's and it screwed on tight and works like a charm. Been pleasantly surprised that I can "have my flavor and vape it too" through the blu battery. Flavor seems to be a little warmer than usual but it is smoother through the blu battery as well.
Looks like I found a use for these after all!

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Fairly new to the vaping game here and made the mistake of not charging my vision spinner when I got home last night. Since it died today I was forced to pull the blu starter kit out of the closet to calm my nerves while I waited for my bat to charge. I never noticed the connection on the blu battery, and how it looked to be 510. I grabbed one of my vision nano's and it screwed on tight and works like a charm. Been pleasantly surprised that I can "have my flavor and vape it too" through the blu battery. Flavor seems to be a little warmer than usual but it is smoother through the blu battery as well.
Looks like I found a use for these after all!

Yes is a 510 connector on the battery. If you have an eGo battery you can even use the Blu cartos in a pinch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

SamZzz

Verified Member
May 22, 2013
TN
Yep! We started using 510 nanos on our Blu batteries a couple months ago when I tried one at a vape shop out of curiosity. It's much more cost effective than buying Blu carts and when you decide to move up to a longer lasting battery (ego) you can keep all your clearos.

You can also attach a blu battery to an ego clearo (such as the ce4, iclear 16, etc) in a pinch as well. Looks a bit .. um.. odd.. but it'll work until your ego is done charging. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread