just one more question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfield

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
SE Michigan, USA
I just received my 510 starter kit (from TW) and a sampler kit from Johnson Creek only yesterday (ordered over the weekend and arrived in MI the following Thursday).

vaping and I are currently having a seriously passionate honeymoon. :)

Although I haven't had the time to truly evaluate the different flavor liquids in the JC sampler kit, I am very impressed by the format of the thing. The kit comes packaged in a giant cookie-style tin with a small clear plastic cosmetic bag holding the various junkie tools (bottles, funnels, tweezers, syringes). The small juice vials are packaged in a small round tin, with tiny glass eyedroppers included for each vial. The big cookie tin will be great for storing my growing collection of juice, PV parts, and supplies--my kids have already been informed that it is NOT SAFE for them to muck about with mama's PV stuff.

As of yesterday noon, I was still smoking analogs, so my tastebuds will be sub-par for a while longer. I've tried both the Tennessee Cured and the Chocolate Almond Decadence and they were both very much to my liking.

Enfield

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
SE Michigan, USA
Eastmall has all sort of fruits, plus ones like err, Kimchi(spelling?) I've never heard of, but is coming from China.

The reference to kimchi (a fabulously stinky and spicy Korean side dish of cabbage pickled in brine and chili pepper powder) grabbed my attention. We always have kimchi at our house, but I had a hard time wrapping my mind around vaping it! 8-o

I had to run to the Eastmall site to see what was what, and I believe the juice flavor in question was lychee, a very strange little fruit with a wonderful delicate flavor.

Thanks a bunch sincerely, Wegster, for pointing out the juice at Eastmall. I'm not so sure how attached I will get to fruity flavors, but I might have to order something from Eastmall just to get the lychee liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread