Just one of them days..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcwest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Pontotoc MS
Ever had a day that you just couldnt find a satisfying vape and it seams like all your gear is just not acting right..

My kayfunII is leaking..
My nivelchip semovar keeps throwing errors due to all my batteries being basically dead from overly chain vaping because my wife ordered all 6mg juices and i cant get satisfied on it

My zap tastes weak

my zenesis standard just isnt rich enough

my ody needs a new coil and i dont feel like making one

my penelope is the closest thing i can find to a satisfying vape but

She has confiscated my provari because her spring is shot on her gp paps and they are on order..

I ordered a new provari today but that doesnt solve my problem of TODAY

Blowing throw batteries like tic tacks Just one of them days..

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
I bet we've all had many of those days. Everything gets crappy at once. I had those days with cigarettes too where they just tasted like stale nothing. All I could do is smoke more of them. At least with vaping you have more options to run through.

Don't worry tomorrow is another day and crap days don't usually last longer than 24 hours. Go take a nap or something and the vaping fairies will fix everything while you sleep.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
Sad to say I have had one of those days myself. Everything tastes bad and batts die at the drop of a hat. I just recently got my taste buds to start working again after two weeks of no flavor. I burned through untold mLs of juice with absolutely no flavor. I feel your pain brother. Hope it gets better for you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread