A Good Vape Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL
So I was off yesterday and today because I'll be covering the weekend for a co worker, and I had nothing planned, so I decided to do some "work" I've been putting off on my vape gear.

First I got out the Zenesis Sidewinder I bought on the classifieds a few weeks ago that wouldn't fire when I got it. I tore it all the way down, cleaned it up like new, and reassembled it (adding a washer to the switch). so now I had fire, I built my first coil ever on the attached Zenesis atomizer. Success! I'm sure my coils will get better with practice, but I'm getting a good satisfying vape, great flavor, and nicotine overload. Apparently these really are more efficient at nicotine delivery than carto tanks. I'm very happy, but have added a Kick2 to my shopping list, since I don't really care for the drop off in the vape as the battery drains.

Then, for the first time since I got it (nearly a year ago) I cleaned up my Provari Mini. Used the alcohol and Noalox to clean the connections and threads, let it dry, and fired it back up. Cleaning really does seem to help, it was vaping well before, but seems a bit better now.

So, today I'm vaping away on clean, well functioning devices and trying to figure out what took me so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread