Just order cake icing, bubble gum, juicy fruit gum and tutti frutti, will review when they get here and post a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcutio311

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Piitsburgh
Just order cake icing, bubble gum, juicy fruit gum and tutti frutti, will review when they get here and post a video.

I have never really messed with vg alot and dont know how much there will be in these juices , but I hope it vaps more like vg is suppose to but still taste great and works well with a manual 3.7batt or pt.

This was one of the only sites I could find these flavors that I think I am gonna like alot, and I havent really seen and reviews on any of these flavors, and i read all 15 pages. So anyways will edit this post I guess or add one about how all these flavors taste. Im guessing Ill have them by at least monday or tuesday since main is only a few states above me. Talk to you guys soon, and thanks for all you guys posts on mrs ts threads they really helped me with some thoughts of flavors.

Also if anyone is interested I have a 36mg nictotine, 30ml bottle of nobacco juice(classic caramel mocha frapp) for sale from v4life. It has alot of caramel taste and a huge throat hit which is great when you quit and want that. I have been vaping it many times so I am gonna try some new flavors and have been getting broke from trying to many juices to find a few I like best. I only filled two cartos with this bottle, 15 drops each, which means its barley missing any juice. I will sell it for a great price. Also if anyone has some ideas of trades from mrs ts juice they got, and I think I might like em I might do that. If I dont like one of these flavors I get here from mrs ts but their still good an all, I will put them up for trade too.

Marcutio311

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Piitsburgh
so i got them in and they all tasted just like they smell and the real thing. All the gums I didnt like as much as i thought I would which happens, since eating them and vaping them is two different things. I loved the cake icing tho, it smells and taste just like the frosting on like carrot cake, like a cream cheese frosting. I will prolly just get this one again, the fruit flavors might just not be my thing when I vape I dunno. I will have the other three up for sale or trade in the trade forum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread