Just ordered an iTase MVP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
As the title says, I just ordered one and a Trident rebuildable. Afterwards I realized that the iTaste does not have an ohm tester built in and I don't have one. Is there a site to get the flat box tester with the 510 connector that I see in a lot of videos on rebuildable reviews?
Yup

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1494601
Main Features:
Variable Voltage:
voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
VariableWattage:
Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 11.0 W in .5 watts increments.
Ohmsmeter :
Reads resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer/clearomizer.
Puff Counter:
Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection:
Over-Discharge Protection:
Battery Level Indicator:
Large battery capacity:
iTaste MVP e-cigarette built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
High compatibility 510 connector:
Thread fit iClear10,iClear16 ,iClear30 etc
ON/OFF battery switch:
10 seconds cutoff:
Passthrough:
Remembers last set voltage or wattage :
Remembers last set voltage or wattage when the battery is turned off and then back on.
Built-in 3 digit display :
Digital display shows Ohms meter, Voltage /Wattage setting, number of puffs taken since last time the
battery was turned off.
Portable power source for electronic products

Hitting both buttons for a second shows coil resistance, then after a few seconds shows you battery voltage

http://101vape.com/vvvw/148-innokin-itaste-mvp-v20.html

Welcome aboard:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ussion/473345-itaste-mvp-v2-owners-group.html

Last edited:

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
Cool shirt Tbaggerr!

Welcome to the MVP club :) The only real differences between the version 1 and the version 2 I could find are this: The MVP v2 has a slightly stiffer button. It's not that bad, it's just clicky. I like clicky to be honest. As well as that the MVP v2 does not have a battery indicator which the first one did.

You will still get your color cycle though: Green = Good to Go, Yellow = You're gettin' there buddy, Red = I'm gonna stop working now. Please charge me.

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
Well I know I ordered the v2 so I should be good. I must have been looking at the specs from the v1 or maybe something completely different. Thanks alot. I'll prob pick up a tester anyways just to have one for the convenience.

I 'm glad someone was able to help you with that!
:D

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
As the title says, I just ordered one and a Trident rebuildable.
Afterwards I realized that the iTaste does not have an ohm tester built in and I don't have one. Is there a site to get the flat box tester with the 510 connector that I see in a lot of videos on rebuildable reviews?

where did you order it from ?

Utew

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Eugene, OR
I've been loving my mvp 2 my only problem is I don't have a second one to use while this one charges and the cord is to short so I need a second one! I. Could. Just move my bed but that wouldn't be as satisfying

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Amazon has 6ft usb to micro-usb cables for a couple of bucks each.. I have two.. lol

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
I've been loving my mvp 2 my only problem is I don't have a second one to use while this one charges and the cord is to short so I need a second one!

Ain't that true. I figured the cord would be at least 3-4 feet long, but its closer to 2 feet. Uhhhm yea, not working for anything aside from a laptop.

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
Amazon has 6ft usb to micro-usb cables for a couple of bucks each.. I have two.. lol

Well ya but... Another MVP would be even better or an svd or a k100. I don't like using ego batteries.

And ya I was very surprised by the cord size but it makes sense for charging things. Not that I'd ever use it for that unless I absolutely had to

Last edited:

Utew

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Eugene, OR
Well ya but... Another MVP would be even better. Or another mod I don't like using ego batteries.

And ya I was very surprised by the cord size but it makes sense for charging things. Not that I'd ever use it for that unless I absolutely had to

The only logical thing to do, since I had two long usb cables was to buy another MVP 2.
The one cable without an MVP just seemed so lonely all by itself. :p

Yeah the included charger cable cord monstrosity (actually both of them) will never come out of their respective cases.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Cool shirt Tbaggerr!

Welcome to the MVP club :) The only real differences between the version 1 and the version 2 I could find are this: The MVP v2 has a slightly stiffer button. It's not that bad, it's just clicky. I like clicky to be honest. As well as that the MVP v2 does not have a battery indicator which the first one did.

You will still get your color cycle though: Green = Good to Go, Yellow = You're gettin' there buddy, Red = I'm gonna stop working now. Please charge me.
V1 didn't do VW, only VV

Innokin iTaste MVP V 2.0 Brief Introduction

Just vaped on mine...my Vamo V3 with an Efest 2000mAh battery I can run almost 2x days before Low V, my MVP2, 2x days just dropped below 4.0vdc on the display! I have been HAMMERING this thing to see if I could pull it down fast...and it just keeps on trucking! 6.5watts all day long :D

Smaller than I expected too
20131104_190405_zpsa8b0a6bf.jpg

Last edited:

Utew

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Eugene, OR
$48 is a nice price.
101vape has had them for $39.99, a lot of us have gotten in on that deal, but black was the only color available.

Just checked their site and it looks like they have all colors now, at that same price. Woot! Damn... have to keep myself from ordering the Titanium Blue and completing my set... glad there are only 3 colors total.. :p

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I found it on ebay, new, from tonicsmok. He has sold about 100 so far with 100% reviews out of 252. They are going for $48 so it's a good deal. Only problem was he was out of the iclear30's so I had to get the 2x iclear16's

ok cool

why do you say no Ω checker ?

$39 here and everybody has had great success with 101 :)

- Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
$48 is a nice price.
101vape has had them for $39.99, a lot of us have gotten in on that deal, but black was the only color available.

Just checked their site and it looks like they have all colors now, at that same price. Woot! Damn... have to keep myself from ordering the Titanium Blue and completing my set... glad there are only 3 colors total.. :p
There is another color out there :D

Silver
763458991_751.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread