quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i have the itaste MVP 2.0. I am looking to get the Trident clone V2 rebuildable and i can get it pre-built. I saw on a different website that in order to get a double coil on the Trident clone to 1.2 ohms there has to be 5 wraps on each side. the trident clone pre-built i found does have 5 wraps on each side, so would that give me the plumes of vapor if i use my itaste MVP?

tayone415

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2013
CA
ok so i have the itaste MVP 2.0. I am looking to get the Trident clone V2 rebuildable and i can get it pre-built. I saw on a different website that in order to get a double coil on the Trident clone to 1.2 ohms there has to be 5 wraps on each side. the trident clone pre-built i found does have 5 wraps on each side, so would that give me the plumes of vapor if i use my itaste MVP?

Short answer no, sorry.

tayone415

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2013
CA

To get 1.2 ohms with a dual coil each coil would have to be at or just under 2.4 ohms per coil. 5 wraps means nothing to ohms, there is so much more to it, one is diameter of the coil, gauge of the kanthal and how you wrap the coils. Plumes of vapor will not happen with an MVP.

Sthur

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Denver
If your talking about the hcigar trident. Hcigar Trident v2 RDA Clone | Hcigar Trident RDA | Hcigar V2 Clone | Sure Vapes

It has 2 pre built coils, with the mvp I saw only use one and turn it up to its highest setting you might get a decent vape.

Those pre wrapped coils IMO are not that good but will get you started.

Like above make sure 1 coils mode it's at least 1.2 ohms to fire on the mvp. If 2.4+ then you can install both coils.

Dual coil cuts resistance in half.

tayone415

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2013
CA

If you have an android device download the vaper's toolbox. It's free and can help you get an idea what you need to do or buy to wrap coils, just make sure you chose different kanthal gauges and find the option to change the diameter, it will tell you about how many wraps you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread