Status
Not open for further replies.

wingsprouts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Happy AnniVETary Tat!!!

Congratulations on your YEAR with ECF and being off analogs!

Thank you for helping all of us new vapers learn how to get the best out of our vaping experience and looking out for us.

You make us smile with your informative posts, you've got me jonesin' for a Saber Touch Mini, and you're my BFF (forever)!

Thank You my Kind and Generous Friend.

I Love You Tat ~ vape ON!!!

Yours ~ Rebecca

Last edited:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Thank You sooo very much there wings, that brought a tear to my eye:blush: and Thank You also sugarekis:)

Ok, just an update, Saber VV is still doing great:thumb: A Review will finally come out on X-Mas Day, I just want a decent amount of time using it first to give honest feedback:) I just hope the sky's clear up to get a picture with the sun gleaming off this beauty:w00t:

Sugarekis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
San Diego
Tat, don't know what I'm doing wrong. I need some advice, it's either I have a dry hands or somethings wrong with my Saber sensor. It fires when I moisten my hands, but it stops when my hand/ finger dries up. Sometimes it's frustrating, and I really like my Saber. Thanks. Not yet ready to send this baby back, but maybe you got any tips/tricks you could share.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Here is a tip...
See, it is firing for you... Great Sign. You know it's working great.
Now, on your "touch" finger, try touching it with the crease of your finger... your skin has much less resistance there.
Another trick is to use High Drain batteries like AW IMR's. They put out so many more amps which is what is actually passing through your skin.
Try putting an attie on, put it close to your ear, and activate it by using different parts of your finger. You will hear it stronger on the place that has the least resistance in your skin by the sizzle getting louder.
Hope this helped.

And have a Great Holiday!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
So, I finally did my review today:) Here's a link..http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...stom-hp-saber-touch-varivolt.html#post4911139 Now I love this mod like none other, wait is it possible to love another PV more:confused: I'll admit I have many devices and all have their function, I do have a feeder that I love, but I'm a Dripper:w00t:

So here's my dilema I love the power and flavor I'm getting, I love it with the passthru, I love my mini with the passthru, but wish I could set it to my EXACT level(ya I'm picky:lol:) Well maybe Sir_Lawrence could help me solve this little dilema:?: Well let's just say, fellow Saber Touch Aficionado's I ordered yet ANOTHER Saber Touch yesterday:?: And I think the dilema will be solved, just gotta let Sir Lawrence work some MAGIC:w00t: Stay tuned to see what all this mumbo Jumbo means:laugh: So shall we continue this thread with......
What in the World is Tat Talkin' Bout:lol:

Last edited:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Gotta another update, kinda spur of the moment one:?: While I do LOOoove my Saber Touch VV, It just might just be taking a Lil' Trip.........To THE PHILIPINES, yup you heard right!!! A fellow vapor has their heart set on it, and who am I to say no:laugh: So Sir_Lawrence I might just be contacting you for another to replace this one:facepalm:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Maaaaay Preeecioussssssssss!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I want to say SUPER THANKS to Tat for helping me out in getting a Sabre Touch
by agreeing to sell. AND, at cost too!!!

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. :toast::toast:

You take GOOooood care of her JP:blush: Hope she's as good to you as she was to me:)

jpracing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Philippines
Selling it? Awe, it breaks my heart to see the original owner give up their Saber... but I guess this person really wants it badly!

I also do have a distributor in the PHILIPINES.

Sir_Lawrence, consider me the second original owner :)

And, what is the name of your distributor here in the Philippines??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread